Latest Info on Midway Mania!

Captain Chaos

Master Yoda said:
By his own admission GB had no official sources. He merely read many Disney forums like this one and drew his conclusions from that. I had read about the incredibles attraction on another board but I don't put much credit into things until they get confirmed here. I think the rumor originated on Screamsacpe and the ride would be something along the lines of a robocoaster. I don't know if the ride system is correct but at least it looks like the location was.

Ahhh ok thanks... I never really paid much attention to GB anyway LOL...

Lee.. come on.. whoosh...whoosh...swoop...dive...spin...wh oosh..wheeeeee!

INFO!!!! We want info!!!!! :)

handyman

I had a thought and I was wondering if it makes any sense. Is it possible that, since MM will be similar to Buzz only way better, they might get rid of Buzz and use that space towards an Incredibles attraction?

Another random (and off topic) thought I just had. Does anyone else forsee the possibility of the Indy Speedway getting a CARS overlay? That would go a long way toward the Pixarification of Tomorrowland.

Pete C

There was a whole thread discussing the possibility of Cars replacing the speedway. That combined with The Incredibles and Monsters Inc...I think Tomorrowland would have to be changed to Pixarland.

CaptainMichael

handyman said:
I had a thought and I was wondering if it makes any sense. Is it possible that, since MM will be similar to Buzz only way better, they might get rid of Buzz and use that space towards an Incredibles attraction? .
It's probably too popular. CoP will probably be the casualty...

handyman said:
Another random (and off topic) thought I just had. Does anyone else forsee the possibility of the Indy Speedway getting a CARS overlay? That would go a long way toward the Pixarification of Tomorrowland.
It's been mentioned many times...

What's the next Pixar movie? Maybe they could change Astro Orbiter and Space Mountain:lol:

yensidtlaw1969

STR8FAN2005 said:

What's the next Pixar movie? Maybe they could change Astro Orbiter and Space Mountain:lol:
Ummm, have you seen the trailer for Meet the Robinsons (yes, I know it's Disney, but it's Comp. Animated so maybe it'll just be Computerland . . . ? Lol. Anyway . . .)? If synergy is what they're going for, Space and Astro are going nowhere.

:lol:

Yensid "Then again, it WAS the Rocket Jets in the Trailer . . ." tlaw1969

Mr Bill

STR8FAN2005 said:

Ratatouille comes out in 2007. Maybe they could take turn Space Mountain into a "Wild Mouse" coaster. :lookaroun

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
Master Yoda said:
So........What about the middle and the end?:D

Actually, the robocoaster is near the middle of the ride, when you are on the jungle island, but the problem they are having is with ride capacity. 2 people at a time won't work. WDI is trying to up the capacity to 6 or 8 people at a time.

Lee

Adventurer
Yeah....and by "starting point" I wasn't referring to the actual ride...just that they ware taking the robocoaster concept and building on it.:wave:

Epcot82Guy

PintoColvig said:
Nope! I'll be screaming "MOVE CoP!" :lol:

Here here.

I definitely think COP has its place at WDW, but not necessarily where it is. I really think the approach is getting INFINTIELY (no buzz reference there) better. There sound like top notch attractions. I just wish they would utilize some empty real estate or at least fuse them with the theme better. It is very bittersweet IMHO. It is really fun, new additions, just at sacrifices or attracitons or locations that didn;'t need to be. So close, and just a bit too far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom