La Fiesta de MJ

dandaman

Connor002 said:
The announcers for Le Tour just made me laugh... :lookaroun

"...On this squiggly part of the course..."

"Well, the bikers go through this little thingy, and this doohickey runs through the big circle..." :lookaroun

talkinghands

Bonny called me this morning at 8:45 to tell me that MJ is being released from the hospital and they are going home. Sorry to have waited so long to let you know but it took me 3 hours to get up this morning as there was no one at home to pull me up out of the bed. My arthritis in my back and knees is kicking up and my legs are cramping yuck. That's what happens when it rains around here.

MommytoMJM

Home again, Home again, Rinky, Tink, Tink....

Well, we just got home... MJ still needs to see an endocrinologist I think, her sugar was 112 Wednesday and in the toilet in the hospital and then was 112 last night which they tell me is high...we are to see her pediatrician the 10th.

She is at 100 cc/hour for her formula, but it is still 30 cc's short, so now we work that up, plus her calorie booster needs to be added back in, so she's going to be on her pump for extra hours, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Her neuro came in and adjusted her seizure meds so hopefully her seizure threshold will improve and not be so low anymore.

MJ's foot is till very swollen from her IV infiltrating yesterday, but she is up and walking. We have a friend here now who is playing with her. I can see she's tired, so I will most likely try to get her to nap or put her to bed early.

Andrew unpacked most stuff for me and is now on a food run since I haven't been here in about 5 days we were pretty foodless.

I am just exhausted and glad to be home.

Connor002

dandaman said:
Do you have Macromedia Flash Player?
Yes, but if I play the game, it's terrible messed up, and actually cuts out completely at times.

And the ball even went through my flipper.
No, really, twice!
Okay, only once. :lookaroun

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Yes, but if I play the game, it's terrible messed up, and actually cuts out completely at times.

And the ball even went through my flipper.
No, really, twice!
Okay, only once. :lookaroun

Happens to me, too... :brick: :lol:

I think you might have too many things stored on your computer again. If there's a lack of framerate, a message stating "PERFORMANCE ERROR" most likely shows up. (It happens when I try to load the game, plus a different thing at the same time :lol: )

maggiegrace1

Hey Bonny
I am so glad you are home..
Kisses to you and MJ amd Andrew..
I will call you later or tommorow...:)

Dan...How in the Heck did you get that score?
I can not get past the score I have had for DAYS!!!
That is very cool...:)

Connor002

dandaman said:
I think you might have too many things stored on your computer again. If there's a lack of framerate, a message stating "PERFORMANCE ERROR" most likely shows up. (It happens when I try to load the game, plus a different thing at the same time :lol: )
:lookaroun Uh... :lookaroun

dandaman

maggiegrace1 said:
Dan...How in the Heck did you get that score?
I can not get past the score I have had for DAYS!!!
That is very cool...:)

I used to be a pinball wizard... :D

(The tilt buttons are your friend. ;))

maggiegrace1

dandaman said:
I used to be a pinball wizard... :D

(The tilt buttons are your friend. ;))

I use them..But it does not help...I get all the lil thingys blue but one..and then I lose the ball..I cannot seem to get past 182,000:brick:
It is driving me CRAZY....I think I am losing my mind...:hammer: :p

dandaman

maggiegrace1 said:
I use them..But it does not help...I get all the lil thingys blue but one..and then I lose the ball..I cannot seem to get past 182,000:brick:
It is driving me CRAZY....I think I am losing my mind...:hammer: :p

You're not alone... :lookaroun

(Let me guess... you can't get Shula's to light up blue? :lol: )

Pongo

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Home again, Home again, Rinky, Tink, Tink....

Well, we just got home... MJ still needs to see an endocrinologist I think, her sugar was 112 Wednesday and in the toilet in the hospital and then was 112 last night which they tell me is high...we are to see her pediatrician the 10th.

She is at 100 cc/hour for her formula, but it is still 30 cc's short, so now we work that up, plus her calorie booster needs to be added back in, so she's going to be on her pump for extra hours, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Her neuro came in and adjusted her seizure meds so hopefully her seizure threshold will improve and not be so low anymore.

MJ's foot is till very swollen from her IV infiltrating yesterday, but she is up and walking. We have a friend here now who is playing with her. I can see she's tired, so I will most likely try to get her to nap or put her to bed early.

Andrew unpacked most stuff for me and is now on a food run since I haven't been here in about 5 days we were pretty foodless.

I am just exhausted and glad to be home.

BONNY!

Super hugs for you and MJ! So glad that you're back and MJ's feeling better. We were all so worried!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom