La Fiesta de MJ

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Well. . .
Maybe you can be friends, anyway.
Why arent' real offices ever like sitcom offices where all employees are friends . . . in and out of the office?

I guess we can be friendly, but I don't see us going out to lunch too often and gossiping! :lol:

Pongo

Original Poster
Well, I'm going to brush my teeth and head out to oceanography.

I may be back, I may not be. It's hard to tell sometimes ;)

Have a great day, Dot and Krystyna! :wave:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Well, I'm going to brush my teeth and head out to oceanography.

I may be back, I may not be. It's hard to tell sometimes ;)

Have a great day, Dot and Krystyna! :wave:

It would have been nice if you had brushed your teeth before talking to us. :lookaroun
But have a great day!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
We were going to do that last night, followed by a trip to Rita's for water ice.
We got rained out. :fork:
It JUST rained??? It POURED, with LOTS of thunder and lightining (sp?). We had to bring in all the porch furniture because of the wind!

Setting off fireworks is illegal here. So, we don't get that fun. :(

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
It JUST rained??? It POURED, with LOTS of thunder and lightining (sp?). We had to bring in all the porch furniture because of the wind!

I guess I did understate the storm.
It was pretty bad!

Fireworks are illegal here too. :lookaroun
I think someone here just has a few of the rather harmless variety.
Also, we can watch the big displays that go on across the river in Jersey.
Sometimes there are as many as 10 different displays going on at the same time. Awesome.

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:

Didn't know the storms were that bad on the Seaboard last night...

Some really heavy rains headed directly east from Chicago:

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=pan&prevzoom=zoom&num=6&frame=0&delay=15&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=GRR&type=N0R&showstorms=0&lat=0&lon=0&label=you&map.x=400&map.y=240&scale=1.000&centerx=400&centery=240&showlabels=1&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&lerror=20&num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Fireworks are illegal here too. :lookaroun
I think someone here just has a few of the rather harmless variety.
Also, we can watch the big displays that go on across the river in Jersey.
Sometimes there are as many as 10 different displays going on at the same time. Awesome.

Heh... you should see Canada or Victoria Day around here. I sit up on the roof and watch all the illegal fireworks (yet the police really don't care...).

Note: You can't have a serious injury in such a small town and not let it be known, so I'm pretty certain no injuries have come as a result of pyrotechnical ignorance.

P.S. Got my big light-up American flag hanging in the bay window! :sohappy:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Heh... you should see Canada or Victoria Day around here. I sit up on the roof and watch all the illegal fireworks (yet the police really don't care...).

Note: You can't have a serious injury in such a small town and not let it be known, so I'm pretty certain no injuries have come as a result of pyrotechnical ignorance.

P.S. Got my big light-up American flag hanging in the bay window! :sohappy:

Yay! :sohappy:

dandaman

Uponastar said:

Eh... whatever. It's supposed to be near 90 F today, and it's already warm now. Rain doesn't irk me much (though, being downwind of Detroit/auto factories, the rain may be enough to singe your skin a bit :lookaroun). I'll probably head out to Subway in the downpour, in any case. :lol:

dandaman

Pfft. I can run faster than all of you. :lookaroun

(Lucky for me, I'm not the one on the I-Mom chopping block here. :lookaroun)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom