La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
:hurl:

Let's see.... organically grown soy milk... and mostly sugar cereal with such lovely additives as Red Dye #40. :lol:

:lol:

Well, the Soy Milk is left over from when my uncle was here a few days ago.

So I'm not completely nutty.

Disnut

Good morning everyone:wave: I hope ya'll have a great day. I won't be here too much today, we will be in and out doing things today. DS is in town this week :sohappy:

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
My laptop has been sent in for repairs and I'm using an old laptop that has a broken "J" button.

Ah, it's a laptop.

Guess you can't get a new keyboard then :lol:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Good morning everyone:wave: I hope ya'll have a great day. I won't be here too much today, we will be in and out doing things today. DS is in town this week :sohappy:

Good morning Susan!
Enjoy your time with your son!

Pongo

Original Poster
Disnut said:

Good morning! :wave:

Have a fun day with your DS!

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
:lol:

Well, the Soy Milk is left over from when my uncle was here a few days ago.

So I'm not completely nutty.

Ah. I love Soy Milk, but I can't put it on cereal. It just doesn't taste right.

Good to know you haven't gone off the deep end :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Ah. I love Soy Milk, but I can't put it on cereal. It just doesn't taste right.

Good to know you haven't gone off the deep end :lookaroun

My mom and I don't drink any milk. We both think it's disgusting. We'll buy little quarts of milk for stuff here and there, and they'll actually go bad in our fridge.

I've only had soy milk about 3 times, and only when I was with my uncle or when he was here. I like it better than regular milk, but I can only have so much before I'm topped off.

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
My mom and I don't drink any milk. We both think it's disgusting. We'll buy little quarts of milk for stuff here and there, and they'll actually go bad in our fridge.

I've only had soy milk about 3 times, and only when I was with my uncle or when he was here. I like it better than regular milk, but I can only have so much before I'm topped off.

:eek:

Do you eat cheese? Yogurt? Any other dairy? It just seems incredible to me, since Osteoporosis runs heavily in my family and I've been a heavy milk drinker for as long as I can remember... Of course, you're a guy, so you don't need as much as us wimmin-folk do, but you need calcium!

Sorry... getting off the soap box now. :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:

Do you eat cheese? Yogurt? Any other dairy? It just seems incredible to me, since Osteoporosis runs heavily in my family and I've been a heavy milk drinker for as long as I can remember... Of course, you're a guy, so you don't need as much as us wimmin-folk do, but you need calcium!

*pins on Bunny's Imom wings*
Congratulations! You're one of us!

Pongo

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:

Oh, I definitely get my calcium. I don't really like yogurt, but I LOVE cheese. A lot. Sometimes I just eat cheese by itself, with nothing else. And I eat enough ice cream to feed an army.

It's just plain MILK that I don't like. I can't even stand the smell of it.

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
My usual morning routine which includes visiting my mom at the nursing home, followed by a day at the pool if the weather holds up.

And you?

I have OCE class from 10:30 to 12:20. Then after that it's free-flying until Wednesday when classes atart back up.

We might be setting off fireworks tonight at my grandma's house since everyone can stay up late. Which is something we can't all do tomorrow night. But I'm not really sure of any of that yet. My family can be unpredictable when it comes to planning things :lol: :lookaroun

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I have OCE class from 10:30 to 12:20. Then after that it's free-flying until Wednesday when classes atart back up.

We might be setting off fireworks tonight at my grandma's house since everyone can stay up late. Which is something we can't all do tomorrow night. But I'm not really sure of any of that yet. My family can be unpredictable when it comes to planning things :lol: :lookaroun

We were going to do that last night, followed by a trip to Rita's for water ice.
We got rained out. :fork:

DisneyBunny

Our new writer starts today... so much for my hopes that the new writer would be a girl around my age so we could be friends.... sigh. another middle-aged old guy in our agency... oh well.

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
We were going to do that last night, followed by a trip to Rita's for water ice.
We got rained out. :fork:

That might happen to us. It's been pretty nasty out lately.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Our new writer starts today... so much for my hopes that the new writer would be a girl around my age so we could be friends.... sigh. another middle-aged old guy in our agency... oh well.

Well. . .
Maybe you can be friends, anyway.
Why aren't real offices ever like sitcom offices where all employees are friends . . . in and out of the office?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom