La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Hi everyone! :wave:
Busy morning. Dentist's. :fork:
But no cavities! Yay! :sohappy:

Lot going on around here!
Bye to Luke, Susan and Connor!!!!! :wave: :(

Congrats to Betty on that windfall! That's good for a yay!
Yay! :sohappy:
And an extra yay for your daughter's accomplishments!
Yay! :sohappy:

Have a great day, Bonny and MJ! :wave:
Bunny, when you pop back in . . .sorry I missed you! :wave:

:lookaroun

Did I forget anything?
Hi Dot! Busy day today...

nibblesandbits

wow...we had one heck of a storm last night. There were 80 mile and hour winds and at one point last night almost all of the city didn't have power.

I was driving down one road last night and had to turn around because there was a tree (an actual tree) that had fallen down in the middle of the road.

I also saw somebody who had their roof from their porch in the front yard.

Finally, I've heard that the roof of the east terminal of the airport blew off and was in the middle of the highway.

We are actually one of the lucky ones. We got power last night at around 1:00 am...but most of the city is still out.

nibblesandbits

A semi turned over on one of the bridges in the area:

0671923331_chain.jpg

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Somebody's car is underneath the tree:

c381daa3-9c54-4692-afdd-f2ce925f6eed.jpg
Wow Nibbs- that looks like it did around here yesterday morning. The pastor's neighbor's house had a pine tree fall on it - lots of wires down - some people still have no power.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
yeah...um...what happens if you accidently don't know that there's a boil order in your city and you accidently drink it???
nothing serious - just follow it up with a bleach chaser....

jk!

dreamteacher

Hi everyone. pray for me tommarow I have a test @ 9 am CST for the post ofiice.if I pass I might get a interview and then have a new job. but the down fall is with my job now I will only get 2 hrs. of sleep in the morning before the test.

Nemo14

dreamteacher said:
Hi everyone. pray for me tommarow I have a test @ 9 am CST for the post ofiice.if I pass I might get a interview and then have a new job. but the down fall is with my job now I will only get 2 hrs. of sleep in the morning before the test.
You;ll do fine, but I'll be praying for you!

nibblesandbits

dreamteacher said:
Good luck!!!

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Nooooo!!!! Now they are calling for thunderstorms on my wedding day!!!

Saturday, Jul 29
Windy with thunderstorms High: 30° C Low: 25° C
Nibbs, stop watching the weather forecasts. You're going to drive yourself crazy. You know the'll say something different every day!

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Nibbs, stop watching the weather forecasts. You're going to drive yourself crazy. You know the'll say something different every day!
I know...and so far it has said something different everyday. Hopefully it changes again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom