La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
99??!?! Yee gads. She sounds still pretty sharp if you ask me!
She's amazing - She and DH have great chats about politics. I wish she lived closer - it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive to go visit her, so we don't get there as much as we'd like to.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
She's amazing - She and DH have great chats about politics. I wish she lived closer - it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive to go visit her, so we don't get there as much as we'd like to.

That's impressive. My great aunt was 94 when she died. Still sharp as a tack too. She could remember EVERYONE's birthdates and anniversaries - everyone in the whole extended family. I can barely remember my in-law's.

Nemo14

I talked to the business office, and.....

DD will get a check for $1302 at the beginning of the semester because she got so many scholarships!!!!!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Wow. Being paid to go to school is awesome!
Yes - and next semester should be the same....

SHe will have loans to pay when she graduates, but this will help her tremendously this semester!

*starts my Wish List for Christmas!*

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Yes - and next semester should be the same....

SHe will have loans to pay when she graduates, but this will help her tremendously this semester!

*starts my Wish List for Christmas!*

:lol: Can I start a wish list too?

MommytoMJM

Morning all, have to go get MJ a bed rail and car seat today, then go to Best Buy for a new mouse, mine has died a horrible death.... I'll try to check in later and let you all know how MJ is doing, it's too early to tell yet...

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Morning all, have to go get MJ a bed rail and car seat today, then go to Best Buy for a new mouse, mine has died a horrible death.... I'll try to check in later and let you all know how MJ is doing, it's too early to tell yet...

Have a great day Bonny! Give MJ hugs for me. :wave:

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Have a great day Bonny!

Uponastar

Hi everyone! :wave:
Busy morning. Dentist's. :fork:
But no cavities! Yay! :sohappy:

Lot going on around here!
Bye to Luke, Susan and Connor!!!!! :wave: :(

Congrats to Betty on that windfall! That's good for a yay!
Yay! :sohappy:
And an extra yay for your daughter's accomplishments!
Yay! :sohappy:

Have a great day, Bonny and MJ! :wave:
Bunny, when you pop back in . . .sorry I missed you! :wave:

:lookaroun

Did I forget anything?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom