La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO! Thanks Susan and Dot....I need to move MJ's diaper bag from an old one to a new one, new one is Pricesses with a million pockets.

Glad we gave you a giggle!

I'm going now!
Good night Bonny and the (hopefully) sleeping Princess M! :kiss:

Pongo

Original Poster
Well, tomorrow my plane to Indianapolis leaves at 1:00 PM. That means we're skippin' town at about 10:30. I'll be missing OCE class. Oh, shucks :rolleyes:

I'll try and get on tomorrow morning before psych class. But if I don't, then I'll be back in town on Saturday evening. Probably back online Sunday morning.

I'll miss you guys. And thanks again for all the support.

:wave:

joanna71985

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It was a wonderful birthday.:D It was me and 3 friends. Lunch at CRT was great. The food was just fabulous (if anyone ever has lunch at CRT you MUST have the pasta. It is the best!). I then hung out with my friend and saw SADCT, Spectro, and Wishes with her. So all in all, it was a great day!:D I will be on later today. I am at MK all day and get off work at 7:30. Night!:wave:

Connor002

JuggleBunnyth2.gif

*juggles Bunny*
(She's in one of those eggs, I think)

Pongo

Original Poster
Well, it appears the time has come.

No one's here, so I guess I'll just sendout my wish to the world and hope it finds someone when they return.

Goodbye everyone, I'll be back on Sunday.

And have a great time, Connor. Try not to go into computer withdrawal too much.

:wave:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I'm here - still catching up from last night - apparently a busy night on the forums!

I'm still catchin up too. Oh, and that reminds me. Edgar Allan Poe's grave is in Baltimore. I've been there - he's buried in a place called Westminster Abbey and every Halloween someone leaves a rose and a bottle of congac there.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I'm still catchin up too. Oh, and that reminds me. Edgar Allan Poe's grave is in Baltimore. I've been there - he's buried in a place called Westminster Abbey and every Halloween someone leaves a rose and a bottle of congac there.
I just read about that last night - DH's great aunt is 99, so I think she was a little confused when she told us Poe was buried there in Bennington - she was probably thinking of Frost!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I just read about that last night - DH's great aunt is 99, so I think she was a little confused when she told us Poe was buried there in Bennington - she was probably thinking of Frost!

99??!?! Yee gads. She sounds still pretty sharp if you ask me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom