La Fiesta de MJ

Fantasmic!329

nibblesandbits said:
I am! It's getting really close!!!
My brother and sister are twins, and they are 30 years young. They are both married, and my sister has one daughter, and another baby on the way.
I remember being so excited, yet so sad, when my sister was getting married. My sister and I were really close (and still are) even though we have 16 years between us.
When my brother got married, I was just excited. Not sad. My brother and I have never been as close as my sister and I. :lol:

Wow, that was a long and pointless post. :lol: :lol:

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
My brother and sister are twins, and they are 30 years young. They are both married, and my sister has one daughter, and another baby on the way.
I remember being so excited, yet so sad, when my sister was getting married. My sister and I were really close (and still are) even though we have 16 years between us.
When my brother got married, I was just excited. Not sad. My brother and I have never been as close as my sister and I. :lol:

no...I know what you mean. My brother and I are pretty close and I think that yes, he's happy I"m getting married (and tells me he can't wait for me to move out), but I also think that in a way he's kind of sad about the whole thing too.

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:

Wow Freddy - 16 year age difference? That's amazing!

BTW I'm at work and the internet is really acting up here, so I'm not sure how long I'll be on...

Fantasmic!329

Nemo14 said:
Wow Freddy - 16 year age difference? That's amazing!

BTW I'm at work and the internet is really acting up here, so I'm not sure how long I'll be on...
Yeah. :lol: My mom divorced her first husband, and married my dad. He had never had any kids before, so here I am! :lol:

lisbetgabrielle

Went to the eye doc today and got my eyes checked. Needed new prescription but no diabetic neuropathy or other eveidence of problems. Wahoooooooo! I'm really happy about that. Got both contacts and progressive lenses. Total cost about $400. Got Accuvue Advanced. Wearing the contacts now and can't even feel them. Can wear them for up to a month but he reccommended that I change them out every 2 weeks if I wear them daily which I plan to.

lisbetgabrielle

dreamteacher said:
way too much.
Way too much. That was total for exam, contacts and progressive lenses. It is the lenses that are the expensive things. 137.50 per lens. But they are progressive lenses not regular bifocals and they have antiglare coating as well as scratch resistant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom