La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
On my voice mail she was light and breezy - no rush, give me a call whenever you have a chance and we'll go over your results and ohbytheway, we need to know who gave the referral for this MRI...

Um.. you did?
Could be an insurance question then....
Got to head out to wrok. Talk to you all later - keeping you in my prayers Bunny!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Light and breezy sounds hopeful . . . but shouldn't she know she gave the referral? Why must some professionals be so communicatively inept?

I'm hoping light and breezy is good, but you can never tell. I guess it's one of those right hand/left hand deals.

So anyways, how is everyone this morning?

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Love you guys too! When I do find out, I'll PM everyone who would like to know. Here's hoping for the best.

We all will be on pins and needles waiting.
We love you, Bunny.
You are so much one of us!

joanna71985

DisneyBunny said:
Love you guys too! When I do find out, I'll PM everyone who would like to know. Here's hoping for the best.

Good luck Bunny. I'll be praying for you too. I won't be on til later, so I hope it's good news. After the lunch reservation, I'm probably going to hang in the park and see the parades. So I will be back on later.

DisneyBunny

joanna71985 said:
Good luck Bunny. I'll be praying for you too. I won't be on til later, so I hope it's good news. After the lunch reservation, I'm probably going to hang in the park and see the parades. So I will be back on later.

Happy birthday! Are you wearing your button??? :wave:

Nemo14

joanna71985 said:
Happy birthday Joanna - what a great way to spend your birthday!

Nemo14

So, when I got over here this morning, I saw the house across the street with a giant pine tree laying across its roof. The storm last night was pretty severe! I don't have my camera with me, but I did take a picture of it with my phone. I haven't the slightest idea how to do anything with it though.

Disnut

DisneyBunny said:

Bunny, you have been in my thoughts since you said you were going for the MRI. I would like to know if you don't mind PMing me. I will be out for a couple of days but I hope to check in once in a while. Praying for you.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom