1. Good luck Bunny! Hope all goes well.
2. Happy Birthday Joanna!!!
3. Have fun Bonny!
4. Glad everybody has power

Ok...I think I'm caught up now.

nibblesandbits

lunalovegoddess said:
Good luck, nibs!
Hope your day is special and beautiful and that the weather is pleasant... :wave:
oh...trust me...I'm hoping.

You can plan and plan and plan but the one thing that you have absolutely no control over is the weather.

dandaman

So, I'm leaving for Cedar Point in about an hour... well, technically. I'm staying the night at my cousin's house about an hour north of Detroit, to skip customs in the morning and avoid having to pick him up and drive down there tomorrow. (I'm going with my uncle, BTW.)

Forecast looks crummy (severe storms for the afternoon.)

:lookaroun

Ah, who am I kiddin'? I live for those moments! :lol: The weather should keep the crowds light and the coasters smooth and fast.

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
So, I'm leaving for Cedar Point in about an hour... well, technically. I'm staying the night at my cousin's house about an hour north of Detroit, to skip customs in the morning and avoid having to pick him up and drive down there tomorrow. (I'm going with my uncle, BTW.)

Forecast looks crummy (severe storms for the afternoon.)

Ah, who am I kiddin'? I live for those moments! :lol: The weather should keep the crowds light and the coasters smooth and fast.
boy...you are just one crazy animal! :lol:

DisneyBunny

Well, I found out news about my MRI. Those of you who'd like to know, and who haven't already told me they'd like to know, PM me and I'll give you the scoop.

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
boy...you are just one crazy animal! :lol:

:drevil:

I'm glad I can appreciate both ends of the thrill spectrum: Disney-style storytelling thrills, and scare-the-living-daylights-out-of-you-OMG-this-is-insane... thrills. :lookaroun :D

nibblesandbits

aarrgghh!!!

Ok...I don't understand people. I sent a message to my maid of honor telling her that I had a great time this weekend...

Hey girlie,

I just wanted to say that I had a great time this weekend. I will admit, I was a little worried about the scavenger hunt, but it ended up being a lot of fun. (I think the people that we found though helped to make it fun too.) Thank you for everything that you did. I really do appreciate it. You're the best!

Only 9 days until we leave for Jamaica and 11 until I'm a married lady!!! eek!!!

Oh that reminds me...how did you plan on getting to the airport that morning, because we are going to have to work that out before we leave.

Love ya!!!

This is what she sends me back!

I think, if anything, my parents will take me to the airport. But, I was thinking, that Leslie, Ben, & I could stay the night @ someone's house and all 3 of us ride together to the airport. I figured you'd just go w/ what's his face & your family.

She didn't even acknowledge the first part of the e-mail! I really wish I knew what to do.

Connor002

Dot said:
Can we move you in there for a while? :lookaroun
Yes, but only if you don't do something cruel like turning the lights out or breaking my glasses (Which I don't have, but for the sake of an example of cruelty for someone who wants to read...).

Dot said:
Seriously, one of my favorite places on earth!
It's like a toy store!

Bunny said:
I guess it's one of those right hand/left hand deals.
What if you're ambidextrous?

Nibbs said:
You can plan and plan and plan but the one thing that you have absolutely no control over is the weather.
Well actually... ever hear of cloud seeding? :lookaroun

Dan said:
The weather should keep the crowds light and the coasters smooth and fast.
Try not to get hit by lightning.
I don't know what I'd do without you.
There'd be an entire book of Canada jokes and insults I'd never get to use. :(

Bunny said:
Well, I found out news about my MRI. Those of you who'd like to know, and who haven't already told me they'd like to know, PM me and I'll give you the scoop.
Oh, scoop...
Can I have chocolate?

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
:drevil:

I'm glad I can appreciate both ends of the thrill spectrum: Disney-style storytelling thrills, and scare-the-living-daylights-out-of-you-OMG-this-is-insane... thrills. :lookaroun :D
I understand completely.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
aarrgghh!!!

Ok...I don't understand people. I sent a message to my maid of honor telling her that I had a great time this weekend...

This is what she sends me back!

She didn't even acknowledge the first part of the e-mail! I really wish I knew what to do.
Sounds to me like she's trying to ignore the whole thing. I still think she's harboring a lot of jealousy about your wedding. JMHO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom