La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Morning Dot.

Thanks. We're going to take her to do some errands and stuff and to see her ponies this weekend. (By weekend I mean the next 3 days)

It's 85 here already :eek:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Good morning, Betty! :wave:
Any cooler there this morning?
It's a bit cooler, but still rather muggy ( and a little smokey). Supposed to be better this afternoon. I'm heading off to wrok soon - hoping they didn't lose their powere over there ( no video games + no Gilligan = unhappy kids)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Morning Dot.

Thanks. We're going to take her to do some errands and stuff and to see her ponies this weekend. (By weekend I mean the next 3 days)

It's 85 here already :eek:

78 here right now going up to 85.
Bad storm last night finally broke the heat wave!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
It's a bit cooler, but still rather muggy ( and a little smokey). Supposed to be better this afternoon. I'm heading off to wrok soon - hoping they didn't lose their powere over there ( no video games + no Gilligan = unhappy kids)

Smokey?

What is it with those kids and Gilligan? :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

That would be bad Betty!

The storm season is so weird this year here too...not as many hurricaine fears, but MUCH worse thunder and lightning storms than normal, no more of this 30 minutes of rain and then it's done, just weird.

How are storms where you are Dot?

DisneyBunny

Morning!

Dot - I was thinking of you and hoping you still had power... I hear there's still tens of thousands who won't get it restored until the weekend, up your way. I'd just die without the A/C in these 100+ heat indicies.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning!

Dot - I was thinking of you and hoping you still had power... I hear there's still tens of thousands who won't get it restored until the weekend, up your way. I'd just die without the A/C in these 100+ heat indicies.

Good morning, Bunny honey! :wave:
We didn't lose power, but it looked kind of iffy for a while!
That would have been bad!

How are you today?

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good morning, Bunny honey! :wave:
We didn't lose power, but it looked kind of iffy for a while!
That would have been bad!

How are you today?

That's good. I was worried you might not be on this morning.

I'm mad. I left the office for two seconds yeaterday afternoon at 4:58. When I got back I had voicemail from my Dr saying to call back, but at that point, it was already 5 and the office was closed. So I called exactly at 9 this morning, and she's with a patient, and MAY have time to call me before the office closes at noon today.

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
That's good. I was worried you might not be on this morning.

I'm mad. I left the office for two seconds yeaterday afternoon at 4:58. When I got back I had voicemail from my Dr saying to call back, but at that point, it was already 5 and the office was closed. So I called exactly at 9 this morning, and she's with a patient, and MAY have time to call me before the office closes at noon today.

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Frustrating!
I'd call back again before noon if I were you!
It's just not right to keep you waiting!!!!!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Frustrating!
I'd call back again before noon if I were you!
It's just not right to keep you waiting!!!!!

On my voice mail she was light and breezy - no rush, give me a call whenever you have a chance and we'll go over your results and ohbytheway, we need to know who gave the referral for this MRI...

Um.. you did?

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
On my voice mail she was light and breezy - no rush, give me a call whenever you have a chance and we'll go over your results and ohbytheway, we need to know who gave the referral for this MRI...

Um.. you did?

Light and breezy sounds hopeful . . . but shouldn't she know she gave the referral? Why must some professionals be so communicatively inept?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom