La Fiesta de MJ

Fantasmic!329

Greetings from the most rural state in the country!!
(Vermont)
I'm here in Bennington and have Internet access!!! Didn't have any yesterday in Brattleboro.
Gotta go. Hopefully, be back later!!

:wave:

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Sounds very pretty.

I have a standard pattern I use that uses an N hook and two strands of yearn, the first one I did was rainbow, so the colors were red, orange, yellow, green blue and purple. Two skeins each

I did 4 rows of red, then switched one strand to orand, so the combo was red and orange, then switched the red strand to orage so it was two strands of orange, the one orange to yellow so it was blended, you get the idea, I can send you the pattern if you like, it is great and FAST. But you need to have enough colors to work with, I've done it with 3, but it's better with 5 or 6

I did a variation of this for MJ's baby blanket.

I never do Granny square afghans, I hate having so much work to do after I have made all of those squares. But I do make Grannies for working with MJ for her homeschooling.

I love to do potholders, washcloths and just found this great pattern using a nylon net as a scrubber for dishes that I want to try.

I haven't tried making clothes yet, except hat's and scarves (and a combo of a hat and scarf that is cool)

:lookaroun This is what happens when you get me talking about my crafts.....

The blanket sounds great, if its not too much trouble I'd live the pattern.

I have a knitting pattern for a "hooded scarf"...basically just a very wide scarf that you fold in half and then sew a hood...sells very well at craft fairs.

I have a pattern for an American flag afghan, but I haven't tackled it yet.

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
(Vermont)
I'm here in Bennington and have Internet access!!! Didn't have any yesterday in Brattleboro.

Any cookies there? :lookaroun

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:
(Vermont)

Freddy - did you go to the monument , or Poe's grave? DH's great aunt is in assisted living right near the monumnet, so we try to get up there once a month or so. Beautiful country. Did you go to the Apple Barn?

Disnut

:wave: Hi everyone. I am waiting for the DSL guy to come out to the house again to fix my internet.:fork: They said between 12 noon and 5. No call yet to say when. I have things to do today.:( I think I have my things done here at the house right now. I know I have other things to do but you know how it is you can't do this until you do that.:rolleyes:

Nemo14

Disnut said:
:wave: Hi everyone. I am waiting for the DSL guy to come out to the house again to fix my internet.:fork: They said between 12 noon and 5. No call yet to say when. I have things to do today.:( I think I have my things done here at the house right now. I know I have other things to do but you know how it is you can't do this until you do that.:rolleyes:
That's how I feel about housework...

lisbetgabrielle

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Betty, I am definitly going to try the face making thing....

They are bringing dinner (Mc Donald's Ick) I think my MIL is afraid of my cooking sigh...
Bonny she's missing a good meal. You cook great. McDonald's, went for lunch because Matthew wanted to go but not my favorite.
Oh found my insulin and meter. It was in the car.
Also wore my swim suit so I had no problem at the swimming lessons.
Using a backup pair of reading glasses and Jim will take me to Walmart Thursday to get my eyes checked and order new glasses and maybe contacts as well. Long needed.
Second storm out there and is TS Beryl. Way north of us TG. They can stay north of Florida as far as I am concerned. Sounds like it may stay east of the Carolinas and out at sea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom