La Fiesta de MJ

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Mad! I've tried telling her off, but it never seems to work.....time to ready my crochet so I have something to keep my hands busy.....

((HUGS))

whatcha makin?

I'm in the middle of a full size afghan for katie to take away to school. :wave:

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
((HUGS))

whatcha makin?

I'm in the middle of a full size afghan for katie to take away to school. :wave:

A Year of Scrucnchies, I've designed twelve of them (one for each month)

Then I need to find a pattern for an afghan for a friend who is getting married in October.

I design a lot of my own stuff, how about you? I also have thougsands of patterns (I started crocheting before we adopted MJ when we made a lot more $$)

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Sounds great. :)

Well, let's see, that takes care of hotel, we can cook here, that is food, we have a few maingates and comp tix.......

Sounds like all you need is airfaire and souveniers (and we can get those across the street from my house)

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
A Year of Scrucnchies, I've designed twelve of them (one for each month)

Then I need to find a pattern for an afghan for a friend who is getting married in October.

I design a lot of my own stuff, how about you? I also have thougsands of patterns (I started crocheting before we adopted MJ when we made a lot more $$)

Very cool!

I love to design my own stuff also (I once designed and made all of my own clothes including knitted & crocheted stuff). I'm making a tweed pattern (cream & burgundy) as those are the school's colors.

What type of afghan pattern are you looking for?

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Well, let's see, that takes care of hotel, we can cook here, that is food, we have a few maingates and comp tix.......

Sounds like all you need is airfaire and souveniers (and we can get those across the street from my house)

Air fare . . .no go right now.
And time. :(

But someday! :)

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Very cool!

I love to design my own stuff also (I once designed and made all of my own clothes including knitted & crocheted stuff). I'm making a tweed pattern (cream & burgundy) as those are the school's colors.

I used to design and sew my own clothes in high school. I helped design my wedding dress too.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:

I want that deal! :lookaroun

:lol:

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
Very cool!

Sounds very pretty.

I have a standard pattern I use that uses an N hook and two strands of yearn, the first one I did was rainbow, so the colors were red, orange, yellow, green blue and purple. Two skeins each

I did 4 rows of red, then switched one strand to orand, so the combo was red and orange, then switched the red strand to orage so it was two strands of orange, the one orange to yellow so it was blended, you get the idea, I can send you the pattern if you like, it is great and FAST. But you need to have enough colors to work with, I've done it with 3, but it's better with 5 or 6

I did a variation of this for MJ's baby blanket.

I never do Granny square afghans, I hate having so much work to do after I have made all of those squares. But I do make Grannies for working with MJ for her homeschooling.

I love to do potholders, washcloths and just found this great pattern using a nylon net as a scrubber for dishes that I want to try.

I haven't tried making clothes yet, except hat's and scarves (and a combo of a hat and scarf that is cool)

:lookaroun This is what happens when you get me talking about my crafts.....

Techie 13

Connor002 said:
Calling all creepy people who watch us:
Come out and show yourselves.
We know you're here. :lookaroun

I'm not creepy.:lookaroun
I probably account for about 600 of those page views since I try to check in from work and I can only try to keep up with you folks in installments. I don't get to sit at a desk all day, I have to cover the tech needs in about 5 buildings when I'm working. So I only get to read a little here and there. And usually you guys are typing so fast that I'm always about 4 to 10 pages behind you trying to catch up.:animwink:

nibblesandbits

Techie 13 said:
I'm not creepy.:lookaroun
I probably account for about 600 of those page views since I try to check in from work and I can only try to keep up with you folks in installments. I don't get to sit at a desk all day, I have to cover the tech needs in about 5 buildings when I'm working. So I only get to read a little here and there. And usually you guys are typing so fast that I'm always about 4 to 10 pages behind you trying to catch up.:animwink:
I know...sometimes I'll be away for like 10 minutes, come back and there are like 15 pages I missed! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom