La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
oh no....he cleaned it up...but he used the vaccum to do it!!! That's the part that made me upset...that and it left a nice stain on the carpet.

I'd sack that vacuum! :lookaroun
And I'd make him buy you a new one!
NOT a bagless! I hate mine!!!!!!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
i guess I am still a baby...to some people...:lookaroun :D

To me, for sure!

nibblesandbits said:
I knew that...but hey...you never know what he thinks a vacation means...:lookaroun

Good point.
He's probably going through major computer withdrawal.
Plus I don't think it's much cooler where he is and the heat index here is 105 right now!
I hope he's in the A/C!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I'd sack that vacuum! :lookaroun
And I'd make him buy you a new one!
NOT a bagless! I hate mine!!!!!!
what makes me most upset is that he's like...what's wrong with the vaccum? I'm not buying a new one. This one's fine. I can't convince him that it's really icky!!!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
To me, for sure!

Good point.
He's probably going through major computer withdrawal.
Plus I don't think it's much cooler where he is and the heat index here is 105 right now!
I hope he's in the A/C!
where did Connor end up going?

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Jersey shore.
I hope they catch some sea breezes, but I don't think there are any right now. The heat index there is 104 today!
eek!!! 104 heat index! That's high!

Although, the heat index here was probably around that today too. I just didn't get to go outside.

When does he come home?

lisbetgabrielle

Hi. How is everyone today. Just got back from taking my youngest for a haircut. She looks great. Very sophisticated. Of course she will be 24 in less than a month but normally she looks about 15. Now she looks at least legal.
She cut her hair really short last August when we found out her friend Victor had leukemia because he was loosing all his hair. So did her sister and his sister. Now they are growing it back. Victor died in early December.

nibblesandbits

lisbetgabrielle said:
Hi. How is everyone today. Just got back from taking my youngest for a haircut. She looks great. Very sophisticated. Of course she will be 24 in less than a month but normally she looks about 15. Now she looks at least legal.
She cut her hair really short last August when we found out her friend Victor had leukemia because he was loosing all his hair. So did her sister and his sister. Now they are growing it back. Victor died in early December.
I have that problem. Turning 23 on Sunday...look 15. It sucks. And nothing I do helps to change it. Not changing hair or make up...just nothing.

Pongo

Original Poster
Good evening.

Sad news on my end :(

If some will recall, my grandma passed on last Ectober. Well, it seems like it's my great-grandma's time now. She's been in the hospital for about a week now with a blood clot in her leg. The put her on some Cumiden (sp?) and now she's unresponsive (they think she had a stroke). Oddly, that's pretty much the same thing that happened to my grandma. It doesn't seem like there's too many days left for her :(

Sigh.

It just feels like it's too soon... Way too soon...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom