La Fiesta de MJ

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
The weekend was great! I had a wonderful time! It was so relaxing and just fun.

Me and two of my friends left on Thursday night around 6:30 and we got to the lake at around 9:15 or so, so we played 10 cent skee ball. Then we went home. On Friday, we walked along the strip (which is just like a boardwalk kind of area...lots of shops left over from the 70s) and we ate lunch at this restaurant called Stewart's (I had the BLT! :slurp: ) That afternoon we went shopping at the outlet mall and then made the ever important trip to Wal-mart.

That night we went to this restaurant/bar and sat and my mom and my girls had a drink. We also got to dance in foam! (Which is basically soap bubbles...but it was still a lot of fun...sticky though) Then we went to another restaurant/bar to eat dinner. (A bucket full of fried shimp for me!)

On Saturday my maid of honor came down (she went to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill the night before) and she was a little crabby b/c she thought we weren't going to do what she had planned and spent all this money on...or at least that's what my mom overheard her telling her boyfriend. We went out on the jet ski and had a blast doing that. We also hung out at the pool all afternoon and my mom made us hot dogs for lunch.

That night we went out to a mexican restaurant where I had to do some bachelorette games...which I was at first leary about, but after a while, I became more ok with it. Then later we went to a bar and sang some karaoke.

Then yesterday we hung out at the pool and went out on the jet ski again.

Like I said, overall, it was a great weekend, only bad thing was my best friend's complaining...but one of the problems was she didn't tell anyone else what she had planned and the 3 of us who left on Thurs night had pretty much set the tone that it was just a nice relaxing girl's weekend. (That and my best friend didn't help us clean up the condo...instead she just sat on the bed and looked at us...:fork: )

I will definitely put some pics online later for you guys to see. (Don't worry...they were all ok to see!)

Oh, and sorry it took me a while to type this...I'm at work.

Sounds like you had a great time! If your friend had things all planned out then she should have told somebody...don't worry about her, you have better things to occupy your mind right now. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Ah Nibblies, I am glad you had a great time! We missed you!

OT: I just heard more thunder....sigh.....

Crud:
Alerts for 34786
Number of Active Alerts:1
Go to alert detail: 1

There is 1 active alert issued by the National Weather Service for 34786

ALERT 1 - Flood Statement
THE NWS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD ADVISORY UNTIL 5:15PM EDT
Issue Time: 3:17PM EDT, Monday Jul 17, 2006
Valid Until: 5:15PM EDT, Monday Jul 17, 2006

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Oh well, try not to let it bother you.
So . . .
you are getting so close!!!!!
I'm excited for you!
How does your dress look after the alterations?
Do you feel like a bride in it?
don't worry...I'm not letting it bother me.

My dress looks great...and fits great too. I haven't picked it up yet (doing that next Monday) Only thing she had left to do was to sew the pearls onto the dress. I definitely feel like a bride in my dress though.

I am getting close though. Only 12 more days left until I'm a married lady!!! It still doesn't quite feel like it...but as I get closer it's hitting me more.

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Pictures, we need pictures!
Haven't had any in awhile, really.
You're slacking off. :lookaroun

I know....For the wreath it's gonna have to wait until I get the pins in the mail and assemble them....but I will look for some more pics to put up since the webiste is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Ah Nibblies, I am glad you had a great time! We missed you!

OT: I just heard more thunder....sigh.....

Crud:
Alerts for 34786
Number of Active Alerts:1
Go to alert detail: 1

There is 1 active alert issued by the National Weather Service for 34786

ALERT 1 - Flood Statement
THE NWS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD ADVISORY UNTIL 5:15PM EDT
Issue Time: 3:17PM EDT, Monday Jul 17, 2006
Valid Until: 5:15PM EDT, Monday Jul 17, 2006
thanks Bonny!!! I missed you guys too! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Sounds like you had a great time! If your friend had things all planned out then she should have told somebody...don't worry about her, you have better things to occupy your mind right now. :wave:
oh...and totally agree with you on the letting people know thing! It would have made for a much smoother trip.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
don't worry...I'm not letting it bother me.

My dress looks great...and fits great too. I haven't picked it up yet (doing that next Monday) Only thing she had left to do was to sew the pearls onto the dress. I definitely feel like a bride in my dress though.

I am getting close though. Only 12 more days left until I'm a married lady!!! It still doesn't quite feel like it...but as I get closer it's hitting me more.

Such a special time.
Enjoy it Nibbs! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

yay!!!

Oh...speaking of cleaning....what's his face got a little drunk on Fri and ended up accidentally puking on the carpet...then vaccummed it up...arrgghhh!!! :fork:

Any advice on either cleaning up the vaccum (or is that just a lost cause?) or on cleaning up the stain. I did buy some resolve carpet cleaner...I hope that helps a bit.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
yay!!!

Oh...speaking of cleaning....what's his face got a little drunk on Fri and ended up accidentally puking on the carpet...then vaccummed it up...arrgghhh!!! :fork:

Any advice on either cleaning up the vaccum (or is that just a lost cause?) or on cleaning up the stain. I did buy some resolve carpet cleaner...I hope that helps a bit.

Personally, I'd say let him clean it up - you have to start them early Nibbs!

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Personally, I'd say let him clean it up - you have to start them early Nibbs!
oh no....he cleaned it up...but he used the vaccum to do it!!! That's the part that made me upset...that and it left a nice stain on the carpet.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
luckily no! But I still don't want to use the vaccum with all the particles that are bound to be stuck to the bottom of the vaccum, unless there's a way to clean it.
Sounds like you've got some scrubbing to do if you want to keep it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom