La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

CRUD. I started this and something weird happened and it erased my whole message. GRRRRRRRRR

MJ did good on the pony, until the pony stopped to go to the bathroom then she wanted off. The gal at the stables (Star) was great with MJ and her disabilities and invited us to come over anytime and pet or try to ride the ponies. She wouldn't let us pay for the ride since MJ didn't do all of it. I think this will be great therapy for MJ and great for homeschooling too.

After that, we pin traded at Ft. Wilderness, let MJ play on the playground, then we took the boat over to Wilderness Lodge, pin traded, made flat pennies, looked at the train museum at the Villas and came home. It was a nice day. We're enjoying visisting some resorts and stuff.

Today Andrew is on his regular night schedule, then tomorrow he starts working from 6:50-3:50, for two weeks, if it works well, he'll try it for another two weeks. He may have to ask for a permanent change of schedule, the friend he was commuting with has dissappeared, so MJ and I haven't had the car since she got out of the hospital. This won't work come September when I am going to need to take her to the school for some of her therapies. I don't know what we are going to do, it's exasperating......

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
What's Waterfire, Betty?
Basically they light baskets of wood floating in the river and play NewAge music. It's an artsy thing - not really my cup of tea, but a lot of people like it. I saw it once from the air when we were landing, and that was OK - I'm just not a fan of Providence or crowds.

Uponastar

Hello Bonny and MJ! :wave:
Been missing you two! :kiss:
Glad to hear the pony ride experience went so well. It should, indeed, be good therapy for her and may turn out to be something she'll really enjoy.

MommytoMJM

Hiya Dot, Miss you Freddy and Connor

Have a KILLER migraine, so not great company and today MJ has decided to *sing* all day....she doesn't understand Mommy has a headache....

Since Nana brought some pins tht are FABULOUS traders, we have ventured into the world of online trading for MJ and we have made some really wicked good trades today. It is so fun to put up the pins that people are offering on the screen and letting MJ pick which one she wants.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hiya Dot, Miss you Freddy and Connor

Have a KILLER migraine, so not great company and today MJ has decided to *sing* all day....she doesn't understand Mommy has a headache....

Since Nana brought some pins tht are FABULOUS traders, we have ventured into the world of online trading for MJ and we have made some really wicked good trades today. It is so fun to put up the pins that people are offering on the screen and letting MJ pick which one she wants.

Sorry about the mirgraine, Bonny. (They're so nasty!)
Hope you feel better soon.
At least MJ isn't singing "99 Bottles of Beer". . .at least I hope not. :lookaroun
Happy pin trading!

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Miss you all, too. :wave: :kiss:
But LUCKILY, the hotel has free Internet access in the lobby. :D
Gotta go get some cookies at the desk!!

Yay for free internet access! :sohappy:
And, of course, Yay for cookies! :sohappy:

Super Yay for Freddy keeping in touch while on vacation! :sohappy:

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
Miss you all, too. :wave: :kiss:
But LUCKILY, the hotel has free Internet access in the lobby. :D
Gotta go get some cookies at the desk!!

What? Not Circuit City? :lookaroun

Cookies sound good...

dandaman

Uponastar said:
The Tilt-A-Whirl is too much for the King of Coasters? :eek:

I've always said it... spinny rides irk me too much.

This:

tilt-a-whirl%20138.jpg

...has always made me more nauseous than this.

top-thrill-dragster57.jpg

However, I did quite good today. I don't know what compelled me to ride it a second time, but I didn't feel all that bad after.

Boiling hot, though... that's what the Splashpad was for. :D

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I've always said it... spinny rides irk me too much.

This:

tilt-a-whirl%20138.jpg

...has always made me more nauseous than this.

top-thrill-dragster57.jpg

However, I did quite good today. I don't know what compelled me to ride it a second time, but I didn't feel all that bad after.

Boiling hot, though... that's what the Splashpad was for. :D

Your second pic didn't come up.
Maybe it's for the best. :lookaroun

I can't do spinny rides, either.
Do you ride Mission Space?

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Your second pic didn't come up.
Maybe it's for the best. :lookaroun

I can't do spinny rides, either.
Do you ride Mission Space?

Hmm. It did for me... now I just refreshed the page and it was taken down. I'll put up a different one, though you've seen it before.

new06.jpg

OMG! Giant bird attack! :eek: :lookaroun

Yes, I do Mission: Space without problems, oddly enough. I never feel that bad after that one, either. Went on it 4 times in an hour on our 2003 trip with FP (when there were actually lines...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom