La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Still tired, but I did sleep til 7 ish, which is late for me....
I'm at wrok now, so I'm on the crappy computer.

Is it hot there?
It's like soup here!
We're having another pool party tonight, so I hope predicted thunderstorms hold out.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Is it hot there?
It's like soup here!
We're having another pool party tonight, so I hope predicted thunderstorms hold out.
It's hot and muggy here. I hope Freddy and family aren't planning to do the zoo this afternoon - they'll melt! But then again, tomorrow won't be much better. I know they're planning to go to Waterfire tonight.

dandaman

So, I just got off the phone with my mom's friend (sister's godmother, too). They've always visited WDW, and this would be close to their 20th time down there, August 30-September 3... we'd be able to overlap the trip.

Anyway, we were both talking about how we'd actually be able to go on RnRC together (we're both single riders in that respect :lol: ), when I mentioned Everest.

"What's that?" :eek:

I told her to run a search. This should be interesting. :lol:

dandaman

I don't really feel like entering that contest... :lookaroun

Unfortunately, per a trade-off at the fireworks a couple weeks ago, since I made her go on the drop tower, my friend is making me go on Tilt-A-Whirl. Bleh.

Not eating for 2 hours before. :hurl:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I don't really feel like entering that contest... :lookaroun

Unfortunately, per a trade-off at the fireworks a couple weeks ago, since I made her go on the drop tower, my friend is making me go on Tilt-A-Whirl. Bleh.

Not eating for 2 hours before. :hurl:

The Tilt-A-Whirl is too much for the King of Coasters? :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom