Where am I!?
Why aren't I wearing pants?!
AhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH!
*runs away*

:lookaroun

It's comments like these that make me realize why I enjoy your company. :lol:

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
All right, considering the circumstances. I feel kind of... empty.
I understand. It does feel empty for a while. And it hurts a lot too.

(I know it still affects me. Like when I think about the fact that he won't be able to see me get married...that upsets me so much.)

Like I said earlier though...I'm here to talk if you need it.

talkinghands

Update on MJ and Bonny. They are home from the ER. MJ has a garden variety stomach bug. THey gave her medication to stop the vomitting and she was able to hold down 120cc of water. Since Andrew didn't have anytime off their friend Paul stayed with them after taking Andrew to work. He is off to the store to pick up prescriptions for MJ. Bonny said that for the most part the staff was good but it took longer than it could of because of another emergency right after them. Make a Wish Child. Very sad.
Bonny will be on later after MJ is settled and she takes some pain meds and eats.
Thanks everyone for praying and sending pixie dust. I know it means a lot to Bonny and MJ.

dandaman

Thanks very much for the update, Nana. :kiss:'s for you, Bonny, MJ, and the rest of the family.

TTFN :wave: I'm gonna try to enjoy the fireworks tonight.

nibblesandbits

talkinghands said:
Update on MJ and Bonny. They are home from the ER. MJ has a garden variety stomach bug. THey gave her medication to stop the vomitting and she was able to hold down 120cc of water. Since Andrew didn't have anytime off their friend Paul stayed with them after taking Andrew to work. He is off to the store to pick up prescriptions for MJ. Bonny said that for the most part the staff was good but it took longer than it could of because of another emergency right after them. Make a Wish Child. Very sad.
Bonny will be on later after MJ is settled and she takes some pain meds and eats.
Thanks everyone for praying and sending pixie dust. I know it means a lot to Bonny and MJ.
oh...glad to hear things are more or less ok!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom