La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
Update on MJ and Bonny. They are home from the ER. MJ has a garden variety stomach bug. THey gave her medication to stop the vomitting and she was able to hold down 120cc of water. Since Andrew didn't have anytime off their friend Paul stayed with them after taking Andrew to work. He is off to the store to pick up prescriptions for MJ. Bonny said that for the most part the staff was good but it took longer than it could of because of another emergency right after them. Make a Wish Child. Very sad.
Bonny will be on later after MJ is settled and she takes some pain meds and eats.
Thanks everyone for praying and sending pixie dust. I know it means a lot to Bonny and MJ.

Thank you Nana!
Glad to know it's under control.

talkinghands

Wish I hadn't come home on Monday and they had to go through this without my support there. Will be going back in August after my husband has surgery on his ear to remove a tumor in his middle ear. It will be the first of 2 surgeries probably 6 months apart to deal with this thing. It seems to be inherited as his father had the same thing but it wasn't discovered early with his Dad so he lost all the hearing in one ear from it.

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
Wish I hadn't come home on Monday and they had to go through this without my support there. Will be going back in August after my husband has surgery on his ear to remove a tumor in his middle ear. It will be the first of 2 surgeries probably 6 months apart to deal with this thing. It seems to be inherited as his father had the same thing but it wasn't discovered early with his Dad so he lost all the hearing in one ear from it.

Sorry to hear about your husband, Nana.
Sometimes it seems like there's just no good news. :(
I wish you were with Bonny too.
You are so good for her. And to her.

Connor002

At the copa, copacabana!
The hottest spot north of havana!
At the copa, copacabana,
Music and passion were always in fashion
At the copa.... they fell in love.

:lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
At the copa, copacabana!
The hottest spot north of havana!
At the copa, copacabana,
Music and passion were always in fashion
At the copa.... they fell in love.

:lookaroun

And your point is?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Would you like some assorted fruits?

No thanks.
I just had a sandwich.
And . . .
I'm going to Rita's at 7:30!
But you could always eat a piece of fruit.
It won't hurt you, I promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom