La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Okay, aside from an assassination that happened many moons ago, and all of our other happy postings, anybody have anything good to say?
ooh....me...I have something good and exciting!!!

I'm getting some of the response cards back for my wedding! So far there are 20 people who are going to be at the reception! whoo hoo!!! :sohappy:

That was a fast turn around too. I mailed them on Sat., they got them on Mon., and they mailed them yesterday, I got them today!

I also got my hair done today as a trial for my friend to learn how to do it for the wedding (as my hair dresser can no longer afford to travel to Jamaica with us.)

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:

I'm getting some of the response cards back for my wedding! So far there are 20 people who are going to be at the reception! whoo hoo!!! :sohappy:

That was a fast turn around too. I mailed them on Sat., they got them on Mon., and they mailed them yesterday, I got them today!

I also got my hair done today as a trial for my friend to learn how to do it for the wedding (as my hair dresser can no longer afford to travel to Jamaica with us.)
Did you get my response card?

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

Hi Nibblies! :wave:
Sounds like a good day!
How'd your hair turn out?

nibblesandbits

I have managed to get a really good system for keeping track of who's coming to my wedding though. I bought those coupon holders and am keeping the response cards in those alphabetically and then I am logging the responses in the computer in Excell and tallying them up. I feel so organized. Usually, I am not. :lol:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Hi Nibblies! :wave:
Sounds like a good day!
How'd your hair turn out?
It's really cute. My mom took pics (as did my friend) so maybe I'll get one of them to load them up on the computer to show you all.

My hairdresser made the updo really easy, so hopefully my friend will be able to manage. I have faith in her though. She always does her hair so cute! (And she wants to be a hairdresser, but her mom is making her go to college instead.)

talkinghands

Nemo14 said:
Thanks - I really don't want to sub, but if I'm only doing it a couple of days per week, it shouldn't be bad. I have no desire to go back to teaching full-time!
Teaching fulltime is hard work. Working everyday, going home and working some more to plan for the next day, grading papers. I just as soon sub.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
well, we should pick a girly color...my favorite is purple. :lol:

Oh, wait, you weren't asking me! :lol:

I'm asking anyone who has an idea. :lol:
We're still in the planning stages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom