La Fiesta de MJ

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I ran out of places to go with this. :lol:
Okay, you wouldn't have covered your eyes at the scary parts and I was just mean and didn't pick you up. There that ends that.
Evil old lady.
A witch, I say!

Let's test if she's human...:lookaroun
Dot said:
There were rules? :lookaroun
Yes, and you cheated.
So I win.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I loved the original. Although for some reason whenever they showed the grandparents hanging out in their bed all the time, it gave me the creeps. I have no idea why.
Johnny Depp looks and sounds more than a little freaky in that movie. Does it have a darker edge?
In a way yes...in a way no. It's not as happy happy as the first one...no stupid rainbow songs...:lookaroun but it is definitely worth the rental.

It is definitely a funny movie though. My favorite part was when the kids arrive at the factory with the anamatronic dolls! That part always cracks me up.

Connor said:
Sinner!

I'm aware. But I've never had a desire to see it. That is until now...sort of.

Fantasmic!329

nibblesandbits said:
I've never actually seen POTC. What's his face wants to rent it soon so we can go and see this new one.
I'm not the only one!!!!

Well, actually I did see some of it. On the bus ride home from the 8th grade trip to Boston. I was feeling kinda nauseous, so didn't pay much attention.

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
I'm not the only one!!!!

Well, actually I did see some of it. On the bus ride home from the 8th grade trip to Boston. I was feeling kinda nauseous, so didn't pay much attention.
I've actually seen parts of it too. But not enough to know or remember the movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom