La Fiesta de MJ

Disnut

Uponastar said:
You can rent it.
Right after you rent Forrest Gump. :lookaroun

Boy I sound very deprived (sp) in the movie department. Is Finding Neverland okay if kids walk in ( about 2,5,8) I don't remember want is was about.:zipit:

Pongo

Original Poster
Disnut said:
Boy I sound very deprived (sp) in the movie department. Is Finding Neverland okay if kids walk in ( about 2,5,8) I don't remember want is was about.:zipit:

Yep.

You can probably watch it WITH the kids.

But they may get bored at some parts.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Would too.

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

EDIT: I win!
I've never actually seen POTC. What's his face wants to rent it soon so we can go and see this new one.

Dot said:
I think he is the best! Did you see "Finding Neverland"? So good.
I don't think he's particularly nice looking. He's okay. But such an actor!

I did see Finding Neverland and I loved it. I also loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Actually I find Johnny Depp very attractive in Finding Neverland...but that's the only movie I've ever thought he looked cute in. (At least movie that I've seen of his.)

He really is talented. The way he just gets into character is spectacular. It just goes to show how amazing he really is.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Uh, okay... :lookaroun :veryconfu :lookaroun

I ran out of places to go with this. :lol:
Okay, you wouldn't have covered your eyes at the scary parts and I was just mean and didn't pick you up. There that ends that.

Connor002 said:
Yes you did.
You skipped from 6 to 10.

There were rules? :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
I've never actually seen POTC. What's his face wants to rent it soon so we can go and see this new one.

I did see Finding Neverland and I loved it. I also loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Actually I find Johnny Depp very attractive in Finding Neverland...but that's the only movie I've ever thought he looked cute in. (At least movie that I've seen of his.)

He really is talented. The way he just gets into character is spectacular. It just goes to show how amazing he really is.

I thought Depp's performance in CatCF was HILARIOUS. Everytime he would say anything, I would just die laughing.

nibblesandbits

Disnut said:
definitely...but as Luke pointed out, they may get bored during some parts.

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Guess what? :eek:
I haven't seen that one!!!!

Well you should!

I saw it at the summer camp that I was at exactly a year ago yesterday.

It's much different than the original.

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
I thought Depp's performance in CatCF was HILARIOUS. Everytime he would say anything, I would just die laughing.
It really was...hmm...I may need to have a Johnny Depp night soon.

*thinks...I have always wanted to see Chocolat too...*

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Well you should!

I saw it at the summer camp that I was at exactly a year ago yesterday.

It's much different than the original.

I loved the original. Although for some reason whenever they showed the grandparents hanging out in their bed all the time, it gave me the creeps. I have no idea why.
Johnny Depp looks and sounds more than a little freaky in that movie. Does it have a darker edge?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom