La Fiesta de MJ

Connor002

Uponastar said:
We drove by and beeped. . .you must have been still asleep. :lookaroun
What time was this? :lookaroun
Dot said:
George asked a group of girls sitting in front of us who they were there to see, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom.
They all said Johnny Depp.
I agree.

:lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
What time was this? :lookaroun

Uhm. . .I don't remember. :lookaroun

Connor002 said:
I agree.
:lookaroun

Me too. I think he is amazing in most of his movies, but especially in the PotC movies. He commands every scene he is in.
I would have thought young girls would pick Orlando Bloom for his good looks, though. He is nice to look at.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Uhm. . .I don't remember. :lookaroun

Me too. I think he is amazing in most of his movies, but especially in the PotC movies. He commands every scene he is in.
I would have thought young girls would pick Orlando Bloom for his good looks, though. He is nice to look at.
But Johnny Depp is so freaking talented! I'm not in the least attracted to him, but he's a darn good actor! (My friend is attracted to him in the worst way though)

Disnut

nibblesandbits said:
But Johnny Depp is so freaking talented! I'm not in the least attracted to him, but he's a darn good actor! (My friend is attracted to him in the worst way though)

I like him in POTC movie but I don't like him. I haven't seen this movie yet so I have to wait to judge him then.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

I think he is the best! Did you see "Finding Neverland"? So good.
I don't think he's particularly nice looking. He's okay. But such an actor!

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:

That was an AWESOME movie. I've seen it something like three times. So good. I think it should have won the oscars that year.

Disnut

Uponastar said:

I didn't get to see "Finding Neverland" no one wanted to see it with me. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom