La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I'm originally from CA, 34 years... I miss it desperately and would go back in a flash if I could...

Wow, 34 years.
I've never even been there.
I do love Florida though. So does George.
Maybe someday we'll live there.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not to mention DLR is there. I love MK very much, but DL has a charm that MK just doesn't have.

Really?
I've never had a big desire to go to DL.
Not sure why. I guess I'm just a WDW girl!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Wow, 34 years.
I've never even been there.
I do love Florida though. So does George.
Maybe someday we'll live there.
I've been to Cali once, Anahiem even, but I didn't get to visit DL. Wish I had now. But I wasn't a disney freak then! :lookaroun

Disnut

I am going on a girls weekend in a couple of weeks with my sisters and mom. Oh I forgot the daughters also. we go shopping watch movies and ply games. We just have a good time complaining about husbands also. Just like we do here.

nibblesandbits

Disnut said:
I am going on a girls weekend in a couple of weeks with my sisters and mom. Oh I forgot the daughters also. we go shopping watch movies and ply games. We just have a good time complaining about husbands also. Just like we do here.
my girl's time will be this weekend. It's my bachelorette party. We're driving down to the Lake to spend some quality girl time

Disnut

nibblesandbits said:
my girl's time will be this weekend. It's my bachelorette party. We're driving down to the Lake to spend some quality girl time

Sounds good. I think we are going to my sisters house and doing things from there this yr.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom