Kryssa

This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

Kwit35

Everyone is complaining about how 'perky' she is, myself included. But lets all try to remember that this is Disney, the perkiest place in the world.
Personally, I can't stand the act. I am assuming it is an act, because if she is really that perky...scary.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
disneydata said:
Three words: Christy Carlson Romano.
three words to you: Who is this?

sorry to be sacastic, but really, im not familiar. but im sure once you tell me....... it will be one of those "ohh yeh, thats right" moments. :lol:

cherrynegra

jmaxwell007 said:
three words to you: Who is this?

sorry to be sacastic, but really, im not familiar. but im sure once you tell me....... it will be one of those "ohh yeh, thats right" moments. :lol:

I think he means her.

islandbeachnut

Figment1986 said:
if they showed the old tape and had her on another channel..

I agree ....I liked watching her during our stay last month, but it got tiring of the same old thing over and over. They need the old stuff on another channel so we have another choice!

LilDucky

disneydata said:
Three words: Christy Carlson Romano.

Actually, she would probably be a really good person to do it. I mean, she has to be a genuine fan, being she was on Even Stevens, shes Kim Possible, and she played Belle (on broadway I think..). She would be a logical choice. Not too perky, but perky enough.... :p

Number_6

Christy Carlson Romano is great. I have to agree that she is definitely hot. I even got to see her as Belle on Broadway last year and she was fantastic there. :sohappy:

maxime29

Premium Member
I don't mind her, but I miss the old Resort TV. Trying to organize every must see attraction in a top 7 countdown rather than highlighting everything in each part of WDW is a bad idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom