~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

EPCOT.nut

I just hate I can't be there to join in. After all... you're talking here to the guy who makes no qualms about lying flat on his stomach (or as flat as I can get on my stomach :lookaroun) to get the perfect angle shot of Walt (partners statue) "putting the star on the Christmas tree). :lol:

We just hate that you can't be at the meet, too. :( I keep thinking you're kidding.....:lookaroun

I wanna go soooooooooooo bad!:cry::cry::cry::dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Darn school...starting Aug. 18th...

Anyway,it sound like fun...I'm sure all those attending will have a blast!

But it's on the weekend! Are you going to be able to attend any of World Wide Weekend?

cdunbar

*Christa Thinks* It's a saturday, I usually work saturdays, but it's a holiday so I COULD close the museum...hmmmmmmm....Me thinks I'll close the museum I have the sign prepared in my mind "EHHS offices, archives center, and museum will be closed for the holiday, please return on tuesday.":D Christa thinks she will probably come, but is not def. :eek: if I do attend it will just be me, myself, and I.

EPCOT Explorer

Sorry. :( If I were there you could room with me... but alas I'm a no-go either (sorry Shannon and Katie).

One day all the non local people will gang up and go to WDW and have fun and feel bad for the local people that can easily join us...

...That didn't work as well as I hoped.
:lookaroun:lol:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
*Christa Thinks* It's a saturday, I usually work saturdays, but it's a holiday so I COULD close the museum...hmmmmmmm....Me thinks I'll close the museum I have the sign prepared in my mind "EHHS offices, archives center, and museum will be closed for the holiday, please return on tuesday.":D Christa thinks she will probably come, but is not def. :eek: if I do attend it will just be me, myself, and I.

:lol:

I like the way Christa thinks! :lol: Let me know when you have a final answer!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Put me down for a total of 5. The numbers might change a little later on but as of now I will have the entire family at breakfast and dinner.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Put me down for a total of 5. The numbers might change a little later on but as of now I will have the entire family at breakfast and dinner.

Holy carp! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

(sorry Shannon, had to borrow it)

How cool! I was so hoping you would be able to do this :D:cool:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Holy carp! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

(sorry Shannon, had to borrow it)

How cool! I was so hoping you would be able to do this :D:cool:
I got permission to come down solo like I did at the SSE meet and I guess after the wife had a chance to mull it over she decided that she wanted to come to. Either that or she did not trust you gals would be able to behave yourselves if you were exposed to my animal magnetism for a whole day.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom