~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I'd definitely like to attend for the whole day. My fiancée might be able to go but that depends on her work schedule.

I think I'm up to date with everyone that has responded so far, with the exception of TekunoRobby, who still has time to decide on the meals, and how many in his party :)

Thanks for all the well wishes for a good day everyone, we sure hope to have a great time :wave:

WhatJaneSays

Looks like I won't be able to make it. I didn't think I'd be able to get off Labor Day weekend, but it was worth a shot. :shrug:

Is anyone out there planing an event or goning on Sept. 27th?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Looks like I won't be able to make it. I didn't think I'd be able to get off Labor Day weekend, but it was worth a shot. :shrug:

Is anyone out there planing an event or goning on Sept. 27th?

Sorry you can't make it Jain, thanks for trying :)

Yes! There is a huge event going on that weekend presented by members of our board. It is called World Wide Weekend and you can find all the information right here:

http://www.wdwcelebrations.com/world-wide-weekend.html

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Meh, he'll have a couple of drinks in him, all we really need to disappear is his cell phone :lookaroun
:eek:

I don't think I can breath without my cell phone! It's my life blood/security blanket/rock of Gibraltar/anchor.... My entire world would come crashing to a halt and I would be reduced to a puddle of mush on the floor.

**Makes mental note to conceal back-up phone on person** :lookaroun

Figment1986

:eek:

I don't think I can breath without my cell phone! It's my life blood/security blanket/rock of Gibraltar/anchor.... My entire world would come crashing to a halt and I would be reduced to a puddle of mush on the floor.

**Makes mental note to conceal back-up phone on person** :lookaroun

oh wait, your getting an iPhpne 3g.. Thats too easy to brick ;)

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
OK, Susan and I are in for breakfast and fun through the day. We'll be bowing out before dinner though. After gorging ourselves at breakfast and roasting our harbles in the park all day, I'll need to go home for a nap.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
OK, Susan and I are in for breakfast and fun through the day. We'll be bowing out before dinner though. After gorging ourselves at breakfast and roasting our harbles in the park all day, I'll need to go home for a nap.

:lol:

You got it, glad to have you on board!

EPCOT.nut

:sohappy:

I've had my fingers crossed that you'd both be able to be there! Let the camera wars begin!

Thiger

I wish I could make this but i'll be 3 weeks late:
any WDWmagic people who'd like to say hi on the week of sept 14th to the 20th I'll be kungalooshing all week!

brkgnews

:sohappy:

I've had my fingers crossed that you'd both be able to be there! Let the camera wars begin!

I just hate I can't be there to join in. After all... you're talking here to the guy who makes no qualms about lying flat on his stomach (or as flat as I can get on my stomach :lookaroun) to get the perfect angle shot of Walt (partners statue) "putting the star on the Christmas tree). :lol:

imamouse

^^That was a great pic! Although we'll be missing out on this meet, at least we'll be in town on the 27th :lookaroun.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I just hate I can't be there to join in. After all... you're talking here to the guy who makes no qualms about lying flat on his stomach (or as flat as I can get on my stomach :lookaroun) to get the perfect angle shot of Walt (partners statue) "putting the star on the Christmas tree). :lol:

I refer you to post #17

:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

I wanna go soooooooooooo bad!:cry::cry::cry::dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Darn school...starting Aug. 18th...

Anyway,it sound like fun...I'm sure all those attending will have a blast!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I wanna go soooooooooooo bad!:cry::cry::cry::dazzle::dazzle::dazzle:

Darn school...starting Aug. 18th...

Anyway,it sound like fun...I'm sure all those attending will have a blast!

But it's a Saturday :) You still can't come, even on Saturday, or maybe just for the daytime part?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom