~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Barring any unforeseen events, I'm in for the Magic kingdom part! (Not breakfest, but Harbor House & Rides)

It may be just me, or it may be a party of two.
:wave:

One thing: NO Splash Mountain! Not that I hate the ride.I love it! I just don't like getting wet.

:sohappy: The FP for Splash or Big Thunder is totally optional, I can't ride them either. Well, technically it's all optional, but you know what I mean :lol:

Put me down for all of the festivities, including breakfast.

w00t :sohappy: Party of 1?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I'd definitely like to attend for the whole day. My fiancée might be able to go but that depends on her work schedule.

It's fine for you to post again when you're sure about your fiance... the most important part for me to know is if you'll be dining with us, and how many people in your party :)

Welcome to the boards, by the way :wave:

Figment1986

Barring any unforeseen events, I'm in for the Magic kingdom part! (Not breakfest, but Harbor House & Rides)

It may be just me, or it may be a party of two.
:wave:

One thing: NO Splash Mountain! Not that I hate the ride.I love it! I just don't like getting wet.

your party of 2 is always working isn't it...

EPCOT.nut

Thanks for starting the thread, Katie! :sohappy: I'm really psyched about the schedule and especially that we could make AC part of it.

Also thanks a million for getting our Crystal Palace reservations so many moons ago....I feel like the big secret's finally out! :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Given your excellent sense of timing... :lookaroun

It just so happens that DS13 [cute little blond fella some of you have met] and I will be available for the full day [surprise, surprise :eek:], though I intend to send him back to our resort once the AC comes into play. He'll self-entertain for the evening whilst we consume adult fizzy-pops. :D

I do have to fly back to Canada the following morning, so be gentle! :lookaroun

Figment1986

It just so happens that DS13 [cute little blond fella some of you have met] and I will be available for the full day [surprise, surprise :eek:], though I intend to send him back to our resort once the AC comes into play. He'll self-entertain for the evening whilst we consume adult fizzy-pops. :D

got it, so make you half drink....

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster

I am thrilled to see you post in a meet thread with something other than a sad face :D

We will be as gentle as humanly possible :lookaroun

EPCOT.nut

No way! Unbelievable luck that you will be in WDW during this time! :dazzle:

Can't make any promises about you making your flight the next day......:lol:

I am thrilled to see you post in a meet thread with something other than a sad face :D

We will be as gentle as humanly possible :lookaroun

We will? :confused:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
No way! Unbelievable luck that you will be in WDW during this time! :dazzle:

Can't make any promises about you making your flight the next day......:lol:

We will? :confused:
Gentle is a relative term... :lol:

DS13 will ensure that I make the flight... He may not be the most reliable kid in the world, but he knows how to text me. :shrug:

a2grafix

Drat, can't make it as I will be down at WDW Aug. 18-23.

Can you bump it up a week?

If not I am still going to do what you have planned (not the trivia part) but all on my own time.

At least I will have had the opportunity to see the Adventurer's Club at least five times in the past year. I finally made it back to WDW after a 14-year absence.

Best of luck though with the gathering --

DisneyWales

Oh, I get to Florida 11 days after this, and would love to join the kongaloosh party. Would have loved to meet some fellow WDWMAGIC peeps.

Maybe next time....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom