Just for fun...Best WDW Deodorant

jjgoo

This thread is just too amusing not to post!:)

I don't know if anyone else runs into this problem, but all anti-perspirants give me a rash and most deodorants do as well. Luckily Old Spice sport fresh seems to be working without a rash for me right now.

A tid bit of information that maybe no-one wants to know but I found when I stopped using anti-perspirants and went to just deodorant that I started sweating less in my pit.

How's that for too much information?:lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

I don't know if anyone else runs into this problem, but all anti-perspirants give me a rash and most deodorants do as well. Luckily Old Spice sport fresh seems to be working without a rash for me right now.

A tid bit of information that maybe no-one wants to know but I found when I stopped using anti-perspirants and went to just deodorant that I started sweating less in my pit.

I run into the same issue and like you Old Spice is the only one that does not cause me to break out.

Kerby626

Deodorant is a crutch!!! If I decide to use any it's whatever the stuff with the power stripe is. It works. It does scare the animals though. I also prefer anything that enables me to sneak up on the pesky characters that try to take my wife's wedding ring from her.

As for blisters...Take motrin, drink water, change your socks. And get moleskin. That what we used at Parris Island.

Jessie&Buzz

I use Dove or Secret. I too carry a small travel one with me. I have used Secret's new Clinical at home (and parks around here). It really works great, but I still need to reapply something mid afternoon.

My hubby loves Old Spice too. It seems to work really well for him.

DisneyGigi

I love this thread.

Degree Sport and a travel size for in the parks.

And can we share this thread with the foreign tour groups that forgot to pack there deodorant..

Yes!:ROFLOL:

Secret works great for me but I dont really sweat that much.
Good thread topic for this weeks heat index, Don't know what it's like everywhere else but it is HOT here!:eek:

rickarenu91

Great idea about the antiperspirant to use on feet for blisters.......sure wish I knew that before!!! I didn't get blisters, but DD did from her new crocs....which are great shoes, like walking on a cloud, but when you walk in anything for almost 15 hours in a day, you are bound to get sore feet!!

Just a funny........I saw a woman sitting on a bench putting on deororant.....not an unusual thing to do when it's 95 degrees out, however there were two people sitting on either side of her and she was using a spray and all you saw was this big cloud of deodorant coming out from her shirt and the people next to her didn't look too happy.....:ROFLOL:

Lucky

I never use the stuff. And I never get any complaints, from my wife or others who would tell me if it were a problem. I sweat, but it just doesn't smell most of the time, for some reason.

Heatherbell

Dove all the way. It really works. I use the fresh scent one.
Good topic...maybe those who don't use it and really should will get the hint! Haha!

cb3k

I use "Speed Stick" because I am able to get around the entire park in 1/3 of the time that it usually takes me to get around...Also, be careful on wearing Right Guard, you will find yourself only being able to make right turns which ends up with you starting your day in tomorrowland, and then hitting up Laugh Floor where you are stuck for the remainder.

MiduraMagic4

I use "Speed Stick" because I am able to get around the entire park in 1/3 of the time that it usually takes me to get around...Also, be careful on wearing Right Guard, you will find yourself only being able to make right turns which ends up with you starting your day in tomorrowland, and then hitting up Laugh Floor where you are stuck for the remainder.

Haha that made giggle like a person not named me in Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. The right turns only I could handle but Monsters Inc would probably make me loose it. As I have stated in several times I think its a clever attraction I just hate being that guy who has to dance. Based on your theory does Secret mean you can only tell secrets all day...I mean that would be weird getting all up in a CMs ear just to order a double-cheeseburger at Cosmic Rays. Or maybe you could beat the Speed Stick wearer buy indulging in some Dove and just literally flying around the park. Either of thos id like to see or just have a themed party where you have to act out your deoderant label for an entire evening.

wvdisneyfamily

Original Poster
I strap a couple dead fish around my waist. That way, after an hour or so in the hot sun, no one will smell my B.O...

:lookaroun

What kind of fish? HEY!! Were you the person trying to steal fish from the tanks at Livin' with the Land?:fork:

Ha!!!

Great replies guys! This is making my day much better considering I just had to go pay personal property taxes. :hurl:

AEfx

Old Spice Red Zone for men. I use the deodorant and body wash at WDW. I don't normally need something that strong, but even in summer heat at WDW it's done fine by me.

AEfx

AEfx

It's actually quite common. You will find most health professionals will tell you NOT to use anti-perspirants. They are dangerous because your body is MEANT to perspire, and all you are really doing is clogging up the sweat glands and stopping a natural body process. It starts a vicious cycle.

Deodorant is another factor entirely, and is not meant to do anything but keep a fresh smell. It doesn't act the same way. It's funny, because many people don't understand there is a difference between the two.

AEfx

Jekyll_Baker

I've found most of the white solids make me break out - the "clear" solids and gels do fine for me. I normally use Mitchum gel for men. Though I do keep a solid antiperspirant around for the occasional use for foot blisters and chafing.

Jekyll_Baker

I never use the stuff. And I never get any complaints, from my wife or others who would tell me if it were a problem. I sweat, but it just doesn't smell most of the time, for some reason.

Actually I know a couple of men (one of which is an uncle of mine) who can't use the stuff of any kind, and neither have ever been offensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom