Just for fun...Best WDW Deodorant

MsSnuzi

Oh ya, almost forgot - Mitchum for woman but I might try some of the suggestions listed here - great thread!

LoriMistress

I'm not going to be negative. I'm going to "roll with it."

I use Dove. It's the best. Never had a sweaty moment after using Dove.

Pocamahontas

As a girl, I use Degree and love it! Never steered me wrong.

But, because I don't stay on site and I can't get home to take a shower that easy..I do bring some in my bag. You know...Just in case:rolleyes: .

Which I reccomend as well..

Pocamahontas

Heyyy great name turnip head!
I was just introduced to Miyazaki (sorry if that's wrong) films and mannn do I love them!
The only one I knew about was My neighbor Totoro...but my boyfriend has sat me down and showed me a bunch and I can't seem to get enough!

Needlesstosay,I loved Howl's moving castle!

MGMBoy

Spray-on Degree. I know, aerosol=bad but I have VERY sensitive skin and it's the only thing I can use and not have a problem with.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Old spice high endurance sport, the ultimate in not smelling stinky and preventing armpit waterfalls

C&D

The short answer is: the 'ones' that are used.

Personally, can't user antipersperants, but do use Old Spice Classic deodorant.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would say anything that is not patchouli. I think that is one of the few smells I like less than BO.....well patchouli mixed with BO is pretty rank.

gunsnroses

Right guard extreme lasts until our afternoon break, take a nap, shower and head back to the parks. Deodorant on your feet for blisters??? Guess we'll give it a try

Thessair

I use Secret - but the spray version..

And since I came out of lurkdom to answer I will also mention the use of antiperspirants in eliminating blisters on feet! It really works

I usually just apply a little sports tape on blister-prone areas before I set out for the day. It has completely eliminated blisters for me, which were especially troublesome after I had the ankle surgeries.

Disneybub

I usually just apply a little sports tape on blister-prone areas before I set out for the day. It has completely eliminated blisters for me, which were especially troublesome after I had the ankle surgeries.

HA HA this is turning in to a " how to prevent blisters thread" not that im knocking it or anything, its helping me too!!

Minnesota

This thread is great. You guys are making a bad morning laughable. I'm getting ready to haul my petting zoo to our county fair 90 degrees today and humid. Not too mention the smell of manure. Thanks for the laughs. I always like to watch the divas in the am on the the bus then see them returning to the resorts at 10pm all sweaty like the rest of us but in their high heel sandles. I'm a tennis shoe ponytail kinda girl. We'll give the old lady speedsick a work out this week I'm sure.:ROFLOL:

BRER DAD

I use Secret, baby powder scent. I am one of the few men who shave their armpits, it really helps with the sweating and the chicks dig it, lol. I have started using certain dry before bed and it really has helped with the excessive sweating. Also, to avoid blisters try wearing....................Crocs!!

MiduraMagic4

I use Right Guard Sport out of the can. I hear it has negative effects on the environment so thats my main reason for using it. If you really have a problem they have that perscription stuff that you apply the night before and it pretty much dehydrates your entire body.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom