Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

devoy1701

Question for you guys, I'm a Disney Visa holder and a passholder. I know they just recently started letting passholders book the dining plan with room only reservations...so are we now eligable for Free Dining? or have we always been eligable?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Question for you guys, I'm a Disney Visa holder and a passholder. I know they just recently started letting passholders book the dining plan with room only reservations...so are we now eligable for Free Dining? or have we always been eligable?

There has not been word on anything for Annual Passholders yet. In order to take advantage of the current free dining offer you have to book a Magic Your Way Package consisting of room and tickets and have a Disney Visa Card. We expect that on Thursday the promotion will be available to the public but you will still have to book a room and ticket package. If anything becomes available for annual passholders we will let you know.

However, you can book a package with a room and one day base ticket per person. This way you don't spend a lot on tickets and you still get the free dining. I have done this for myself before since I also have an AP. If you are interested in getting a quote for this feel free to email me.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

LOL no one is that rich i meant 31 of august trust me if i had that much money i would live there
Yes you're eligible, just call Disney and have them change your reservation on 4/10 (this Thursday) unless you're a Disney Visa holder, then you can call now. They open at 7am EST so you'll want to call as soon as you can.

Upvote 0

aj_steig

Hi everyone!

I got my email this afternoon from Disney Visa. If any cardholders didn't get an email (or anyone else that would like a copy) you can pm me and I will forward it to you.

Have a great night!

Upvote 0

atterris

Does anyone know if there are any other promotions for August? I'm going around the 12-21 and any discount would be great even if it's not free diining.

Upvote 0

Lucky

Does anyone know if there are any other promotions for August? I'm going around the 12-21 and any discount would be great even if it's not free diining.
My guess is that sometime after they quit taking bookings for free dining that they will offer discounted rooms for some period at end of summer and fall. But it's just a guess.

Upvote 0

Grim Grinner

The Wait is too Long!

The wife just booked our trip last night. Like many of those who have posted already, we never got our email to tell us about the promotion-despite getting it last year-and eating like pigs.

They didn't offer us the bounceback last time, which made us so nervous about the plan being offered this year.

So- Sept. 13-20th I'll be at Coronado Springs! Yay!

Upvote 0

colleen2997

Wow, these girls at Kingdom Konsultants sound like they are SO on the ball! I am reading nothign but wonderful things about them. I have been using Liberty Travel (an agency in many malls). While they are good and have found me great Disney deals in the past, they aren't on the ball with these dining plans like Kingdom Konsultants. Next time I know who I will use!

Upvote 0

aj_steig

I can't change my reservation until Thursday. There isn't a chance that it will sell out by then is there? :( Does this promotion sell out?

I highly doubt that it would. The promotion is going to be available for booking for the next couple weeks (until 6/22/08), so I wouldn't stress. Just be sure to call first thing on Thursday! If you don't get your first choice of resort, keep checking back over the next couple days. People book and cancel all the time, so you never know what you may get!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Wow, these girls at Kingdom Konsultants sound like they are SO on the ball! I am reading nothign but wonderful things about them. I have been using Liberty Travel (an agency in many malls). While they are good and have found me great Disney deals in the past, they aren't on the ball with these dining plans like Kingdom Konsultants. Next time I know who I will use!

Hey...there is a guy too. Me! Haha. Thanks for the kind words though. Feel free to drop one of us an email next time you are planning your trip.

Upvote 0

Does the offer only apply to 5 night trips? The offer from Disney Visa isn't clear and I've seen conflicting posts on other boards.

-Thanks

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi 3301, No you may customize your trip to be less (only a little 3 days or nights I am not sure which as I Am not in my office at the moment) or more. Belle

Upvote 0

CWDfense

Long time reader here who has a question regarding the dining plan. We were originally going to stay at Disney between September 20 and September 27. I've read all the forums and haven't seen a concrete answer if I will be able to get the dining plan for free since our trip starts the last day of the plan. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

mas

All Star Movie and Pin Trading University

We go to WDW for the fun, the rides and the pin trading. Now I'm going for the food too. Got Sept. 3-7 at all star movies. Only disappointment was not being able to book La Cellier except at 2:10 on Sun. Oh well, better at that time then never.

See you all there.:king:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom