Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

Kimmers127

Free Dining without a Disney Visa?

Anyone know when I can start calling to book the free dining if I DON'T have a Disney Visa? I just spoke to a Disney rep who said the offer would be extended to those who don't have a Disney Visa, but she wouldn't say when. I'm strapped for cash right now (house hunting!) so I REALLY don't want to miss out on this!! Thanks!

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Anyone know when I can start calling to book the free dining if I DON'T have a Disney Visa? I just spoke to a Disney rep who said the offer would be extended to those who don't have a Disney Visa, but she wouldn't say when. I'm strapped for cash right now (house hunting!) so I REALLY don't want to miss out on this!! Thanks!

The rumor is April 10th! I'm waiting as well....

Upvote 0

kybred72

I am not a Disney Visa holder, so come April 10 I just hope my travel agent can get me free dining for our room which is already booked at AKL 9/10 - 9/17. I wonder if there is a chance all the free dining will be booked up by Disney Visa holders before 4/10???:veryconfu

HI :wave: Just wanted to let you know it's highly unlikely that all. We got free dining last year when it was made available to the public b/c at that time I was not a Disney Visa card holder.

We got the resort we wanted and made ressies at all the restaurants we wanted, incl Le Cellier! :slurp:

Upvote 0

kybred72

I just wanted to say how excited I am (a tad jealous too). I remember this time last year vividly. All the excitement of getting free dining! Waiting anxiously on hold...

Won't be going this year but am happy for those who will get to take advantage of this great deal! :D (even if no apps or tip are included)! :p

Upvote 0

sublimesting

I'm on the phone right now and they are telling me that any date AFTER Sept 20 will NOT have free dining!?! It looks like alot of people on here have dates that go over. Is this the case?

Upvote 0

IHeartD1sney

Uh I'm a cardholder and I recieved no information about this at all. Can someone please send me the email they recieved if it's possible? Just pm me if you can help! Thanks! :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I just got the email from Disney Visa!!!! On Thursday when this becomes available for the General Public, Pam will be in the office ready to assist everyone!!! Give us a call at 1866-566-7858. Belle

Upvote 0

Kimmers127

Free Dining Plus Other Discounts

So just wondering if anyone knows this... I booked a reservation already, under code ZXT, which gave me 30% off my hotel (Caribbean Beach). Can I add free dining to this existing reservation (and discount)? Or will getting free dining mean I no longer get 30% off my hotel? I called Disney twice today, first girl told me I could combine, 2nd told me that the first was very mistaken and I had to choose one discount or the other. I can't officially secure the free dining until the 10th since I don't have the Disney Visa, just trying to sort some of this info out in the meantime! If I can't combine, I better start doing the math and figure out which is the better deal! Thanks all!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom