Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

mandiemoon

I'm so sad right now! :( I booked my honeymoon for the 21st to the 30th at POR, one day too late! :( We can't possibly get there any earlier as we are getting married in Canada on Sept. 20, the last day of the promotion. We were hoping we'd be able book our room for the 20th as well, but we'd only MAYBE be able to arrive at the airport in the early am on the 21st, and I guess that's a huge no-no, because you have to actually be there on that day. :( Man, I wish there was something I could do because right now, we are already overbudget on our wedding and are still not even sure we can afford this honeymoon. Anyone have any other info. or ideas?

Upvote 0

colleen2997

Free Dining announced to General Public today!!
I had booked my vacation a while back for September. My Travel Agent got the email this morning and immediately called Disney to get my free dining. So happy!!! AKL - 9/10 - 9/17

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Mandie~~here is a suggestiom. Take your honeymoon before your wedding.

I, too, got in for Free dining. What a savings...almost $900...wow!! See you all in August!!:)

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Woohoo!

I got my reservation for 9/13 - 9/20 at PO FQ modified with free dining. Although it was nearly an hour and a half on hold this morning, once I got through it was only 2 minutes to a savings of $531.86 for the two of us.

Hope it worked out for everyone else today!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom