Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

OneLuckyMom

Just giving a shout out to Marie at Kingdom Konsultants - she did all the leg work to switch my reservation over to free dining this morning :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I have to say it was VERY nice to wake up at 4:15 this morning (CA time), look at the clock, think "Oh - Free Dining is up for grabs now" and then......roll over and go back to sleep because I knew Marie had it taken care of!!! No getting up and sitting on the phone for an hour this year - yeah!

So once again - THANKS MARIE!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Just giving a shout out to Marie at Kingdom Konsultants - she did all the leg work to switch my reservation over to free dining this morning :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I have to say it was VERY nice to wake up at 4:15 this morning (CA time), look at the clock, think "Oh - Free Dining is up for grabs now" and then......roll over and go back to sleep because I knew Marie had it taken care of!!! No getting up and sitting on the phone for an hour this year - yeah!

You are so very welcome!!! I Am glad I could assist!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

I did the same thing this morning. I woke up and thought I wonder how Eliz from KK is doing booking my trip? Then rolled over and went back to sleep :lookaroun

Have to love KK for waking up so early taking care of us....now if we could find a way for them to send us over breakfast :ROFLOL::lookaroun

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I did the same thing this morning. I woke up and thought I wonder how Eliz from KK is doing booking my trip? Then rolled over and went back to sleep :lookaroun

Have to love KK for waking up so early taking care of us....now if we could find a way for them to send us over breakfast :ROFLOL::lookaroun

I was glad to do it! :)

Upvote 0
I have to agree. Last year I spent over an hour on hold waiting to make my reservations. This time Marie at KingdomKosultants took care of everything. It was so nice getting an email from her this morning saying everything was booked. All I have to do is show up and eat. THANKS MARIE!!!!!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I totally missed something today. Is free dining up for grabs or is it just for Cardholders? What are the date ranges? When does it go public?

As of right now it is only for Disney Visa card holders. It should be coming out soon (possibly thursday) for non card holders. If you are interested in booking feel free to send me an email.

Upvote 0

DeborJohn

I re-booked my trip today...with much doing to make a 8/21-8/24 reservation and 8/24-8/30 reservation with free dining. The CM I talked to was awesome! Saved me about $600. :sohappy:
Anyway, do I need to do anything about the ADR's I made in February? They won't get cancelled because I re-booked, will they? Don't want to mess that up!:shrug:
Thanks

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I re-booked my trip today...with much doing to make a 8/21-8/24 reservation and 8/24-8/30 reservation with free dining. The CM I talked to was awesome! Saved me about $600. :sohappy:
Anyway, do I need to do anything about the ADR's I made in February? They won't get cancelled because I re-booked, will they? Don't want to mess that up!:shrug:
Thanks

No, your dining reservations are linked to your phone number and not your reservation. They will be fine. :) If you are worried about them though, just give Disney a call and confirm them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom