Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

Shadowdawn

As of right now it is only for Disney Visa card holders. It should be coming out soon (possibly thursday) for non card holders. If you are interested in booking feel free to send me an email.

It really is a matter of when the free dining is in place. We already have a trip booked for Sept. 26 to Oct. 3

So if it won't cover that then I'm out of luck I guess.

Upvote 0

jennc2001

We go to WDW for the fun, the rides and the pin trading. Now I'm going for the food too. Got Sept. 3-7 at all star movies. Only disappointment was not being able to book La Cellier except at 2:10 on Sun. Oh well, better at that time then never.

See you all there.:king:

we tried to get reservations at Le Cellier also on our trip Sept 14-20 and we couldn't get anything either! that must be a GOOD place! :)

Upvote 0

canedogs06

I will be staying at Ft, Wilderness Campground from 8-29 to 9-2 and then moving to POFQ from 9-2 to 9-6. My question is will i get the free dining plan for my entire trip from 8-29 to 9-6 or is Ft. wilderness campground excluded from the the f dining plan?

Upvote 0

queenie0888

Booked for free dining

We checked out of Ft. Wilderness Cabins yesterday morning, got home and realized free dining program was announced. Now we are headed back for our annual Labor Day trip with free dining :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:. We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time. Can't wait. Already booked Hoop Dee Doo, Whispering Canyon and Le Cellier.

Can you see the fireworks right from the Lodge like you can at Ft. Wilderness Cabins????
Thanks

Upvote 0

Rob562

I will be staying at Ft, Wilderness Campground from 8-29 to 9-2 and then moving to POFQ from 9-2 to 9-6. My question is will i get the free dining plan for my entire trip from 8-29 to 9-6 or is Ft. wilderness campground excluded from the the f dining plan?

If you're staying in a cabin at FW, you should be able to get the Free Dining, but I don't think the campsites are not eligible.

Also, you'd need to book two complete packages, one for each resort. That includes a ticket at each. But what you could do is buy a ticket that covers the entire trip at your first resort, and then only get a 1-day ticket for the second reservation and save it for another trip.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

we tried to get reservations at Le Cellier also on our trip Sept 14-20 and we couldn't get anything either! that must be a GOOD place! :)

We tried to book Le Cellier for just the two of us and all they had available during Sept 10-20 was one time for lunch. Well my parents are going with us and they wanted to eat there too. We called back on the same day and were given several dates and times to chose from. The difference was we had four instead of two. My DH was so happy b/c he didn't want to eat there for lunch, although if that was all he could he would, he just prefers dinner.

Upvote 0

shawn

Just Called To Add Free Dining But Since Not A Disney Card Holder They Highly Recommended I Call Back Tomorrow. I'll Take That As Very Good News

Upvote 0

trixie21

Free Dining

Hi all!

I am new so please exuse the ignorance :shrug:
We are planning a trip to WDW in the fall - can anyone help me out with this offer? We are Canadian so no DW Visa :mad:
There are 2 adults, 2 children

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Trixie, If you want please call us at 1-973-663-3315 or e mail any of the agents with the following information for a quote
Resorts that you are interested in
How many people in total are going on the trip
How old are the children
Dates that you are looking to vacation
Once the offer goes to the General Public we will be able to assist you with a quote.
Our email addresses are:
Pam@KingdomKosultant.com (Pam will be in the office tomorrow definitely!!)
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com ( I will be in later in the evening)
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Evan@KingdomKonsultant.com
Belle

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Hi Trixie, If you want please call us at 1-973-663-3315 or e mail any of the agents with the following information for a quote
Resorts that you are interested in
How many people in total are going on the trip
How old are the children
Dates that you are looking to vacation
Once the offer goes to the General Public we will be able to assist you with a quote.
Our email addresses are:
Pam@KingdomKosultant.com (Pam will be in the office tomorrow definitely!!)
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com ( I will be in later in the evening)
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Evan@KingdomKonsultant.com
Belle

Thanks Marie!

I will be in tomorrow afternoon and evening. :)

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

WOOOOH HOOOOO!!!!!

I am going to Disneyworld. Free Dining September 6-10....POFQ...Those of you who are waiting on the public release of the promotion.....Save yourself hours of stress and hold sitting....Let Kingdom Konsultants book it. One 10 minute call to Pam and it was done.

Thanks Again Pam!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

And I will be around in the morning/afternoon as well. There will be plenty of people ready to help out.

Hey there, I wasnt sure of Elizabeth's or Evan's schedules but it looks like we will be having everyone lending a hand to get everyone booked with this great offer. Please feel free to contact us!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom