Jungle Cruise closing for lengthy refurbishment late this summer

draybook

Leaving on the 23rd of september!!!! ergggggg... Hopefully they will be quick and open early. It is the land of dreams!!! Well adventure land but hey close enough

Agreed. Our last day at MK is the 26th, so I have my fingers crossed for an early opening. Especially since SM will only be up during 1 of our 3 MK days.....

DizFiz

Great to see the Jungle finally getting the refurbishment and can't wait to see the new AA's in action when it
reopens.... Maybe get some new cheesy jokes to go along with refurb. I know one that I remember "Why does peter pan keep on flying? Because he can neverland".

mickeysbrother

Agreed. Our last day at MK is the 26th, so I have my fingers crossed for an early opening. Especially since SM will only be up during 1 of our 3 MK days.....

Ouch that sucks that sm will only be open 1 day for u. I got lucky, im there the 16th to the 23rd and space will be open that whole week. Bite my tongue lol...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Woah. Methinks a handful of you need to keep your expectations under control. Maybe we'll see all the hippos and elephants make a return and a good cleaning for everything else, but beyond that... you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
I'm sure JC will see a proper refurb in the next few years, but this ain't it.

BwanaBob

Woah. Methinks a handful of you need to keep your expectations under control. Maybe we'll see all the hippos and elephants make a return and a good cleaning for everything else, but beyond that... you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
I'm sure JC will see a proper refurb in the next few years, but this ain't it.
correct

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom