Juan's Multi-park update with important SM news!

calicommando

I'm pretty sure if there was a new lighting package, they would conceal the cables on the inside of the structure somehow. Especially since a lot of the ceiling is being replaced.

WDW Vacationer

That has got to be the most egotistical thing I've heard coming out of your mouth. If a post isn't where everyone can read it to prove your worth then you can't be bothered.

You have plenty of time to post a reply for everyone else to read, but have no time for a post to someone that only one person will read? :rolleyes:

Sure...many people multitask, that is really nothing special. But I now believe you are a self-serving multitask-er.

I've never spoken out against you JT, as I understood that these were your views and you had a right to them, but your stance against your fellow WDWMagicians has left me cold. God forbid that you ever need any compassion from anyone here as I feel you may have burned one too many bridges.

BTW you've got PM mail.
Burn. Great way to put it.

calicommando

That has got to be the most egotistical thing I've heard coming out of your mouth. If a post isn't where everyone can read it to prove your worth then you can't be bothered.

You have plenty of time to post a reply for everyone else to read, but have no time for a post to someone that only one person will read? :rolleyes:

Sure...many people multitask, that is really nothing special. But I now believe you are a self-serving multitask-er.

I've never spoken out against you JT, as I understood that these were your views and you had a right to them, but your stance against your fellow WDWMagicians has left me cold. God forbid that you ever need any compassion from anyone here as I feel you may have burned one too many bridges.

BTW you've got PM mail.

Wow! :eek:

_Scar

Thank goodness it is still going to be the original seating. That is the one thing I would've been upset about them changing. :eek:

Me too! I'm always going to the parks with 3 total, so it's always uneven. I hate when I'm forced to sit next to some stranger or another person in my party is. I dislike TSMM's vehicles because of this :lol:.

bg0617

[youtube]PgWt9WuWrEM&NR[/youtube]

Fun, exciting, classic, and to the point.

This commercial makes me want to visit even though MGM is now DHS, there's an all new 4th park, Mickey's Starland is being demo'd, Body Wars is long gone, Star Tours is ugrading, and EO has been gone for about a decade. :( Aww, what classics.

What was Mickey' Starland? Where was it located (which land)? By the way when was this commercial from (I'm guessing 1990)?

bg0617

I beleive the name sequence is:

Mickey's Birthdayland, Mickey's Starland, Mickey's Toontown Fair, Fantasy Forest

:lol:

Will based on what I have read from other sites, Birthdayland and Starland were just different names for Toontown. Fantasy Forest is completely different with different backgrounds and characters (the Pixie Hollow fairies).

jt04

Will based on what I have read from other sites, Birthdayland and Starland were just different names for Toontown. Fantasy Forest is completely different with different backgrounds and characters (the Pixie Hollow fairies).

You are 100% factual.

_Scar

lol

it was built as Mickey's Birthdayland then changed named to Mickey's Starland then Mickey's Toontown Fair then, in the future, the area will be occupied Fantasy Forest.

vonpluto

Thanks for letting me know what it was. I never realized that toontown fair had a different name. :shrug:

Toontown name sequence:
Mickeys Birthday Land 6/18/88 -4/22/90
Mickeys Starland 5/26/90 - 1996 (First choice for second name was Mickeyland)
Mickeys ToonTown Fair 6/29/96 -

Birthday land opened with:
Mickeys Birthdayland Station, Mickey's House, Grandma Ducks Petting Farm, Mickey's Playground (Mickey's Treehouse, Minnie's Dollhouse, Mouse-ka Maze)

Except for some name changes the above attractions remained unchanged when Birthday land became Starland

Toontown saw the elimination of Grandma Ducks Petting Farm and Mickey's Playground. Barnstormer and Donald's Boat took their place. Minnie's House was also added.

The shows were:
Cartoon Pre show 6/88 - 4/90, Minnies Surprise Birthday Party 6/88 - 4/90,
Party Tent Post Show 6/88 - 4/90

Magical TV World Pre Show 4/90 - 1996, Mickeys Starland Show 4/90 - 1996, Mickey Mouse Club Funland Tent Post Show 4/90 - 1996

Toontown replaced the shows with multiple meet & greets.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom