Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

TikibirdLand

Previously when?
30 years ago?
I make this argument when people complain about my 50+ year old land-yachts. Their carbon footprint today is less than any of the hybrids or EVs that are currently on the market. My point? use what you have efficiently. Don't rip down a perfectly good building to put in a bunch of plants and think yourself "green". BTW, never saw Communicore as office-building-like. I saw it as more long lost opportunities.

jt04

I make this argument when people complain about my 50+ year old land-yachts. Their carbon footprint today is less than any of the hybrids or EVs that are currently on the market. My point? use what you have efficiently. Don't rip down a perfectly good building to put in a bunch of plants and think yourself "green". BTW, never saw Communicore as office-building-like. I saw it as more long lost opportunities.

Most of what we have seen so far that will replace communicore west won't require HVAC. So, kinda a major difference in energy useage. ⚡

Phicinfan

It’s certainly not worth removing a perfectly serviceable building that was full of potential with the other space available.

IP inclusion notwithstanding.
I don't disagree, if they had ANY plans to use said building. Which from what I have seen so far they didn't, which is even sadder

Bocabear

It reminds me of underfunded states allowing their less traveled roads o go back to nature....
Except this is a huge theme park that is usually mobbed with a high entry fee and less to do now than 20 years ago....

hpyhnt 1000

Phew. Found it.
So frustrating that was an option and was rejected. And even more so because, not only is it more practical and cost effective, but it probably would have been open THIS year - shopping, dining, meet and greets, festival/expo space - all of it!

Instead, we're stuck with WallCOT and DirtCOT until who knows when. Sigh...

doctornick

Phew. Found it:

I know the floating table replacement has not been determined yet (as far as we know....) but since the main element of that is elevated food and drinks, it would be nice if the first floor of any such build could be dedicated to entertainment like a new "expo" or at least M&Gs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom