**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Tiggerfanatic

I was able to fill in my information for check-in last night, but it wouldn't let me go further than setting up my onboard credit without my roomie's information, so I didn't get an arrival time.

Mrs.Skellington

I think we would all be able to get there around the same time depending in when your transfer to port is and how your doing it. We are driving ourselves and maybe a few more if needed. I will have my Tahoe and it can fit 8 but not with luggage so I'm guessing we will have room for three extra people's if any one wanted to catch a ride. We are gonna try to leave around 830-900 to stop at a liqueur store if needed.
I don't know about anyone else but checking in last night made it seem so official. 75 days and we will be in the terminal. Woo woo.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I have a question (although not a burning one). I know a lot of people are staying at WDW the night before the cruise and a few of us are at the MCO Hyatt. (I think @Tiggerfanatic and me). Will we still be able to get to PC together? Just curious. :)

If you go down to check-in at the DCL desk (it's right next to the DME desk) when they open at 8:30 you'll get on the first bus out to the port. Most of the time that first bus arrives earlier than the port gates open so you may be the first bunch of people in the terminal. When Tracey & I were on that first bus last September we got there at more like 10:45 -11 which is still very early. The port isn't supposed to even open to embarking passengers until 11. Those of us taking a private transfer from WDW resorts are doing so with the intent of getting to the port around they time they open which usually happens between 10:30 & 10:45. We should be arriving at the port very near the same time. We can exchange cell phone numbers and keep track of each other's progress that way. We can also pre-arrange a meeting spot in the terminal. Don't worry. We'll all catch up with each other and be able to proceed without any problems. It just seems kinda crazy because you've not been there before. I can show you pictures and explain to you in better detail what to expect so it's not all so foreign. I was very fixated on knowing what to expect at the port before my first cruise. I bet I drove Tammy & Holly insane with my ongoing repetitive drilling for info. LOL!

I was able to fill in my information for check-in last night, but it wouldn't let me go further than setting up my onboard credit without my roomie's information, so I didn't get an arrival time.

Go back into the system right now and go back to the online check-in. Click the "edit documents" at the bottom of the little box that comes up. The next screen will have each step of the online check-in process in little boxes across the screen. The 5th box from the left, mine has Daisy on it, is for port arrival time. Click that box. This should bring you to a screen where you can select your time.

If this is not working for you, I'm not sure what's up. Even if you use Disney's transfers they ask you to select a port arrival time. If Tammy is your KK agent I would suggest contacting Missy per Tammy's email before she left on her European cruise. I'm sure Missy could straighten it out for you if you can't get it to work. Either way, definitely don't let it go. The PAT *can* effect your boarding group number.

I think we would all be able to get there around the same time depending in when your transfer to port is and how your doing it. We are driving ourselves and maybe a few more if needed. I will have my Tahoe and it can fit 8 but not with luggage so I'm guessing we will have room for three extra people's if any one wanted to catch a ride. We are gonna try to leave around 830-900 to stop at a liqueur store if needed.
I don't know about anyone else but checking in last night made it seem so official. 75 days and we will be in the terminal. Woo woo.

I'm soooo packing my liquor in my checked luggage for the flight. I'll switch it to my carryon for embarkation. Drinky-drinks ASAP. Yes, we must have priorities!

Oh gosh! 75 days! It's coming up so fast now!

PolynesianPrincess

I'm soooo packing my liquor in my checked luggage for the flight. I'll switch it to my carryon for embarkation. Drinky-drinks ASAP. Yes, we must have priorities!

Oh gosh! 75 days! It's coming up so fast now!

It'll be here before we know it!! :)

Oh and the girls in the big transfer group to the port.... we should start drinky drinking on the ride there ;) hehe

Tiggerfanatic

I know! It's like it's really real! Booking the flight and then paying everything off was a good feeling, but last night's check in brought it really close!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
No, all I had to do was accept responsibility for her charges and I was able to get an arrival time. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I put in my own passport info, because I was at work when I did the online checkin and wouldn't have had my passport with me. Is there a button you can click to input that info later?

Tiggerfanatic

No, all I had to do was accept responsibility for her charges and I was able to get an arrival time. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I put in my own passport info, because I was at work when I did the online checkin and wouldn't have had my passport with me. Is there a button you can click to input that info later?
Aah, I did not click that button. I'll do that as soon as I get home. I don't have my ressie number and I can't access my personal email here at work. And, there is an edit button beside your name on the check-in so I guess you can add or change your information.

plaz10

What are the possibilities of the group transfer from WDW to the port could include a liquor run? Or maybe I could put in an order with someone driving? I can't fly with a bottle, right?

Sans Souci

What are the possibilities of the group transfer from WDW to the port could include a liquor run? Or maybe I could put in an order with someone driving? I can't fly with a bottle, right?

I fly with bottles all of the time. You need to put in your checked luggage and make sure it is super-duper, well wrapped. I am bringing a bottle myself and just moving it to my carry on before boarding. :)

PolynesianPrincess

We're probably each going to have a bottle of something in our checked bag on the plane and then move it to our carry on before the cruise. We're going to triple wrap those babies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom