**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I'll join ya.. Although as someone who has spent many night with Kelly I can attest she is not a morning person until coffee has entered her system. :)

I am arriving around 430 so I don't see doing a park either. Maybe dinner or something somewhere.

Coffee is the lifeblood of the anti-morning monsters.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they serve dole whips on the cruise or castaway cay? I can't have dairy so Mickey bars are out of the question but can have dole whips.

Unfortunately, no. I think this is a suggestion that desperately needs to be directed to Uncle Karl, though. I'm not a fan of the Dole Whips myself but I feel it'd be a really amazing fit that shouldn't be overlooked.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
You are an early bird!! I used to be the same way until we bought DVC--I've yet to be able to get into a room before the check-in time of 4pm, which is why my flight doesn't arrive until 3 o'clock. I'll email you confo number so you can check in when you get there, even tho room will likely not be ready. I'll get your DME set up, too.

You're an owner staying at BLT on points. What's the chances of getting us up to the Top of the World for a drink???

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
You're an owner staying at BLT on points. What's the chances of getting us up to the Top of the World for a drink???

Technically, only the people staying with the member at BLT can get in, which would limit it to just me and @plaz10. However, considering that Jess has experience at breaking in to places, and we're all pretty darn cute, maybe we could wheedle our way in. ;) I wouldn't call it a plan yet, but we can sure give it a shot! :D

*runs off to check if grand villa is available and if I have points--that'd get 12 people in*

Night before dinner and drinks needs to happen! Or, drinks for dinner. Whatever! LOL!

Says the lady who wants to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning...o_O

plaz10

I would not be against attempting to break into Top of the World. But I'd need that liquid courage that got me into the Wedding Pavilion - so maybe Tambu Lounge first - then we try our luck at Top of the World.

Since I'll be getting to the World around 11 - I am toying with the idea of getting a ticket for the day. I'm also toying with the idea of just buying the night of Joy ticket for $55 and enjoying shorter lines at MK - but this would mean less drinks/dinner with cruisers. ALSO toying around with the idea of just enjoying BLT because Lord knows without @Tiggerish 's generosity - I would not (will not) be experiencing this resort for a number of years. So that last one is certainly tempting. Anyone have any thoughts?

Either way - I'm all for dinner/drinks at a resort - monorail would probably be easiest. I'll eat/drink wherever! But we'll need someone to make some firm plans and possibly an ADR. SO does anyone have an preferences?

@sweetpee_1993 - drinks for dinner? You're my kind of roomie, lady.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Soooo, bummer, grand villas only available at AKL and SSR for Saturday night.

If we want to stick with MK resort area, I'm a huuuge fan of Citricos, but not so much the lounges at GF.
I guess Cali Grill will still be closed on 9/7?
The Wave has a very neat lounge (or, as we call them in NY, a bar), the Outer Rim (handy if we get shut out of TotW ;))
Or, the ever-lovable Poly options of Kona/Tambu. Lapu-Lapu's all around (what a photo op!)

TiW 20% discount good at ALL of the above locations. Who's gonna be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed? Not us!! LOL

Oh, and if anyone planning to attend the Villains bash on the 13th is in search of a cool villains t-shirt, check out this website:
http://www.threadless.com/catalog/type,guys/view,24/order,popular/line,characters/page,1

joanna71985

Has there been an opening date for California Grill? If it's open, I would love to go there again. As far as dinner, if we go that route, maybe Ohana's could be an option?

PolynesianPrincess

Soooo, bummer, grand villas only available at AKL and SSR for Saturday night.

If we want to stick with MK resort area, I'm a huuuge fan of Citricos, but not so much the lounges at GF.
I guess Cali Grill will still be closed on 9/7?
The Wave has a very neat lounge (or, as we call them in NY, a bar), the Outer Rim (handy if we get shut out of TotW ;))
Or, the ever-lovable Poly options of Kona/Tambu. Lapu-Lapu's all around (what a photo op!)

TiW 20% discount good at ALL of the above locations. Who's gonna be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed? Not us!! LOL

Oh, and if anyone planning to attend the Villains bash on the 13th is in search of a cool villains t-shirt, check out this website:
http://www.threadless.com/catalog/type,guys/view,24/order,popular/line,characters/page,1

I also have a TIW card so if there is more than 10 of us, I will have a second card for us to use. The only plans we have is Garden Grill at 4:30pm and then we can meet whoever, wherever! I;m gmae for whatever (and I'm sure my Mom and sister will be, too!)

Tambu is nice, but it's really small and crowded with Ohana there. Meh. I've never been to any of the lounges at GF. what about someplace like Jelly Rolls? That might be a little too out of the way since transportation won't run to the MK resorts very late I don't think. Something at Downtown disney maybe? Man... this really makes me miss Pleasure Island.... lol

plaz10

Has there been an opening date for California Grill? If it's open, I would love to go there again. As far as dinner, if we go that route, maybe Ohana's could be an option?

I'm down for whatever food wise - I've heard amazing things about citricos beef short ribs. And I'd love a chance at Cali Grill new opening. I do enjoy Ohana but an ADR for a large group may not be a possibility. Once we get a firm group we can get a better idea of possibilities.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm also very flexible when it comes to food/drink. Excellent news about the second TiW card--do we have a Sat nite WDW headcount? @DisneyDebNJ, are you staying on property Saturday night?

According to WDWMagic's refurbishment schedule, Cali Grill should be open on September 1, but I wouldn't necessarily count on that. As an alternate, I would definitely vote for Citricos or Kona.

I haven't been to any of the lounges on the monorail loop, but I have noticed that Mizner's at GF is a decent size and should be able to accommodate, and I'm pretty sure the Outer Rim at the CR is big enough, too.

If we have any other DVC members, that'll help with TotW, because it's not just limited to members staying at Bay Lake, it's been opened up to all DVC members. If we try there and it's not busy, we shouldn't have any trouble. It's possible, tho, that Night of Joy could send a lot of members headed up there, and they will shut it down if it reaches capacity.

DisneyDebNJ

I'm also very flexible when it comes to food/drink. Excellent news about the second TiW card--do we have a Sat nite WDW headcount? @DisneyDebNJ, are you staying on property Saturday night?

According to WDWMagic's refurbishment schedule, Cali Grill should be open on September 1, but I wouldn't necessarily count on that. As an alternate, I would definitely vote for Citricos or Kona.

I haven't been to any of the lounges on the monorail loop, but I have noticed that Mizner's at GF is a decent size and should be able to accommodate, and I'm pretty sure the Outer Rim at the CR is big enough, too.

If we have any other DVC members, that'll help with TotW, because it's not just limited to members staying at Bay Lake, it's been opened up to all DVC members. If we try there and it's not busy, we shouldn't have any trouble. It's possible, tho, that Night of Joy could send a lot of members headed up there, and they will shut it down if it reaches capacity.
I wish I were staying on property!!!!! We (husband, son) are staying at Courtyard Cocoa Beach, and the way things worked out, a girl's cruise wasn't in the cards this year. However, I WILL be on the cruise, and will be more than willing to join (by myself) anything my Dream Girls plan!! We are all paid for, cruise, airline!! But......I will be on this cruise solo!! Boys have their plans, I have mine!! LOL

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I knew you were bringing your boys on the cruise, which is why I thought if you were on property Saturday night you could hang out with the girls. ;)

But hey if you're ditching the boys once you get on the ship, you'll get the full girls-cruise experience!! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom