**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

eagles

you are more aft than i am! i think i am on a corner. anyway, it should be pretty easy to get to each other. maybe i could yell down to you, i wonder if that would bother anyone else? :ROFLOL:

Mrs.Skellington

you are more aft than i am! i think i am on a corner. anyway, it should be pretty easy to get to each other. maybe i could yell down to you, i wonder if that would bother anyone else? :ROFLOL:

You really had me laughing out loud at that one. :ROFLOL: And I so should not do that. My husband starting working nights this week and he is currently sleeping. :eek:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
room 7690! Huge veranda! very aft of the ship! yeah us!:sohappy:

I'm so stinkin' jealous of y'all with those aft verandahs! I'm sooooo coming to raid your space just to see!!!! I promise not to stay long! I gotta seeeeeeeee! M'kay????

She probably hasn't checked the thread in a day or two. I'll email her and tell her you are anxious to be official! :)

Yep, just wandered in. So exciting! I spent a large chunk of yesterday sewing the stuff I was supposed to be puting away. Couldn't stand to pack it up in the moment... LOL! Off to grab the email and get the change made to the front page! WooHOOO!

:sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Mrs. Skellington & jessemecca are officially-official and added to the front page! Welcome aboard, ladies! :wave:

(((Whyyyyy do we not have a huggy-smiley for me to use?!?!)))

jesemeca

Mrs. Skellington & jessemecca are officially-official and added to the front page! Welcome aboard, ladies! :wave:

(((Whyyyyy do we not have a huggy-smiley for me to use?!?!)))

Thanks. I can't wait for this cruise. I could so hop on tomorrow. The past few months haven't been the best and then my grandfather passed yesterday. So that is why I have been so quiet on here lately.

YEAH!!!! Can you say super excited?:ROFLOL:

Now i have to text jess and tell her the good news!:lol:

Thank you for taking care of all the details. I probably wouldn't have gotten as far as you by now. My mind isn't really on all of the little things right now.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Awwww, Jess, I'm sorry. It was rough when my Grampa passed and for Tracey when he lost his Woo. Know that he's with you always now. I'll say a little prayer for you and your family to have comfort & peace in such a trying time.

I *am* excited to have y'all joining in the cruise fun! I was dreaming about it just the other day during a nap. It's gonna rock!

jesemeca

Awwww, Jess, I'm sorry. It was rough when my Grampa passed and for Tracey when he lost his Woo. Know that he's with you always now. I'll say a little prayer for you and your family to have comfort & peace in such a trying time.

I *am* excited to have y'all joining in the cruise fun! I was dreaming about it just the other day during a nap. It's gonna rock!

Thanks. The hardest part is losing both of them within 3 months of each other.

I dream about the cruise waaay too much these days.

plaz10

So sorry for your loss, Jess.

Yeah I've been dreaming of cruising, more Disney trips - I just need a little more Disney in my life!

Ariel484

Thanks. I can't wait for this cruise. I could so hop on tomorrow. The past few months haven't been the best and then my grandfather passed yesterday. So that is why I have been so quiet on here lately.

Welcome to the cruise, Jess...and I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hang in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom