**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

mouselvrmom

Thanks! I'm secretly hoping some of the fellas will crash the party and make it more fun. I just don't think my old man would go for it if I had gone to him with the plan then had to explain why there's a male roommate. I think I might have gotten 'the look'. :lookaroun :lol:

I think Sam wants to crash the party... He found out and wasn't too thrilled. He was like, why wasn't I invited?! :cry: I was like, I don't think Tammy would want you in our room. :lookaroun:lol: I guess I have to find a buddy for him to go with. :D

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I think Sam wants to crash the party... He found out and wasn't too thrilled. He was like, why wasn't I invited?! :cry: I was like, I don't think Tammy would want you in our room. :lookaroun:lol: I guess I have to find a buddy for him to go with. :D

If it helps, I shifted my other dummy booking to a 7-day western on the Fantasy sailing out 3 days after we get back from the girls cruise. Tracey & the boys will probably come down on our debarkation day but maybe they'll come earlier. :D

Disneyfalcon

Yes, remember my cruise name? "IHMRISAMOAAM"

See the first part of that name.:lol:

I mean I like Sam and all, but he can not come in our room.:D

Mkmommy

Hi, I have not been posting on this board, but I have been lurking for a while.. I was looking for a short cruise in Sept/Oct 2013 to celebrate my 50th so this cruise fits in perfectly.

So far it is just me, hoping to convince by girl friend to join me, but it is ok if she does not, as I have done a few solo cruises and I always meet such wonderful people. I did the Magic out of Barcelona in August solo and had an amazing time.

I have done 7 DCL cruises so far and have the MR for March and the 5 Candian out of New York planned for next year.

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Lisa

Disneyfalcon

Hi, I have not been posting on this board, but I have been lurking for a while.. I was looking for a short cruise in Sept/Oct 2013 to celebrate my 50th so this cruise fits in perfectly.

So far it is just me, hoping to convince by girl friend to join me, but it is ok if she does not, as I have done a few solo cruises and I always meet such wonderful people. I did the Magic out of Barcelona in August solo and had an amazing time.

I have done 7 DCL cruises so far and have the MR for March and the 5 Candian out of New York planned for next year.

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Lisa

Welcome to the group, Lisa!! It is a perfect birthday celebration!:sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Yay, Lisa/Mkmommy! I hope you will join us! A birthday would be all the better! Jump in with the group. We're glad to have ya!

:wave:

mouselvrmom

Yes, remember my cruise name? "IHMRISAMOAAM"

See the first part of that name.:lol:

I mean I like Sam and all, but he can not come in our room.:D

:lol: At least you know I'm not an ax murderer. :lol:

He is so not coming in our room. But I would consider having him room with another guy friend or something on the ship. That was he could hang out and have guy time, yet still be able to enjoy the trip and not worry that I was having all the fun. :rolleyes::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom