**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Mrs.Skellington

Ok this ??? Is for Kelly and Tammy. Is the list on page one accurate. I need a true head count for my fe stuff. I see one group is actually in two rooms and Megan is still listed in ours.

On another awesome note, Jesemeca and I had a wonderful day visiting yesterday. We went shopping and packed toiletries for the cruise. We totally can't wait. 44 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Super exciting right!!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
So I made my Fish Extender tonight. For never having made one and no real pattern, it didn't come out half bad, as long as you don't look real close. I will say I now understand the prices in Etsy for completed ones!

One more thing off the list!!!

I started ours a few days ago. I should prob'ly get back to work on it. I didn't want to spend the $$ ordering one off Etsy....so I went to Hobby Lobby and spent $60 for materials to make it. Stupid. At that I could've just ordered one. :banghead: Oh well, the one I'm making will be way cooler anyway! :p

Ok this ??? Is for Kelly and Tammy. Is the list on page one accurate. I need a true head count for my fe stuff. I see one group is actually in two rooms and Megan is still listed in ours.

On another awesome note, Jesemeca and I had a wonderful day visiting yesterday. We went shopping and packed toiletries for the cruise. We totally can't wait. 44 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Super exciting right!!!!

No, you need to go by the FE list link that I previously sent out. I'll send it to you again. Use that link to the Google doc. That document is the accurate FE list. Whenever I make changes it updates the document immediately. The link doesn't change. ;)

joanna71985

So, I'm off across the pond tonight, and when I get back, it will be only four weeks til our cruise!!

When I find Wi-Fi, I'll check in here to see if I'm missing any important news or tidbits, but y'all prepare for the onslaught of my newbie questions when I get back. Will I be missing any dates to sign up for cruise activities while I'm gone??

I will instagram from Ireland ;) siobhan730 on instagram for anyone interesting in following the scenery.

Have fun!! Ireland is on my Bucket List of places I hope to visit someday

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
521871_10200447193322161_895877911_n.jpg

Yes Ladies, those are the cruise documents... They are starting to come in!!!

Pam

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Have you ever been so excited about something you felt sick??? I think of September's adventures and my stomach flip-flops. Its gonna be incredible on so many levels. Recently I've been giving thought to how I'm going to trip report the whole thing. It'll be like a book. With CHAPTERS!

On other news fronts:

I'm currently visiting my folks in Alabama. Finally. Haven't seen them since December! Nice!

When I left home I was on day 9 of the 24-Day Challenge and down 5 lbs. I feel different. I can see it in my tummy for sure. The problem is I'm starting to look at food/drink differently. Everything is in terms of choosing things that fit what I know I should have at the right times. I find myself thinking of the restaurants and foods from the cruises and imagining myself choosing things in these new terms and its odd. I think food could potentially take a huge jump to the back seat for me. And I'm even thinking "Maybe I don't want any drinky-drinks. Maybe." Veeeeery strange, huh?

Mrs.Skellington

Have you ever been so excited about something you felt sick??? I think of September's adventures and my stomach flip-flops. Its gonna be incredible on so many levels. Recently I've been giving thought to how I'm going to trip report the whole thing. It'll be like a book. With CHAPTERS!

On other news fronts:

I'm currently visiting my folks in Alabama. Finally. Haven't seen them since December! Nice!

When I left home I was on day 9 of the 24-Day Challenge and down 5 lbs. I feel different. I can see it in my tummy for sure. The problem is I'm starting to look at food/drink differently. Everything is in terms of choosing things that fit what I know I should have at the right times. I find myself thinking of the restaurants and foods from the cruises and imagining myself choosing things in these new terms and its odd. I think food could potentially take a huge jump to the back seat for me. And I'm even thinking "Maybe I don't want any drinky-drinks. Maybe." Veeeeery strange, huh?
I feel the same way. I totally didn't feel guilty about going without my kids or husband until I started packing. Now I feel horrible. I keep thinking my family deserves to go not just me. Guess that means ill be booking us a cruise very soon.
I totally do not see you not having drinks drinks on the cruise. Remember the saying, "peer pressure is a b...h." Lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom