It's official: Wand is GONE !!!!

Mansion Butler

Tired of Wand threads? Quit reading them. Duh.

As for me, I'll be celebrating Spaceship Earth's Independence Day on Monday. I guess I'll have to change my avatar now. Time to pick on that wretched Hat more. This definitely makes up for not winning the night in Cinderella's Castle while I was there (as if I had a chance!). One of my dreams actually came true. Now to bring the EPCOT back to Epcot (die Test Track and awful JIYI, die!).

Eh? Isn't Test Track about the only thing they've done right (well, until today) in the last ten years?

dxwwf3

I was flamed when I mentioned Siemens sponsored SSE, flamed when I said they wanted the wand gone, and flamed when I confirmed that MILF was replacing the TK.

I keep my mouth shut now. :cool:

It has to feel good to be right, doesn't it? :)

tirian

i still cant believe this....

the weirdest thing about this is....last night i had a dream that i saw the big ball without the wand. and i couldnt believe what i was seeing. NO JOKE. i just cant believe that this happened today, right after that dream. (i probably dreamed about it cuz i was at epcot last night (after i saw the magic kingdom fireworks which were AMAZING) and it took me 45 minutes to leave the parking lot)

its freaking me out.

am i raven?

Thats so Garrett. Its the future i can see. Thats so Garrett, so mysteriouslyyyy--eeee. :lookaroun :lookaroun

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Honestly, I dreamed about its deconstruction last night, too. But I think that's because I browsed the forums before going to sleep.

WDWcouple

:lol: I know!

I was flamed when I mentioned Siemens sponsored SSE, flamed when I said they wanted the wand gone, and flamed when I confirmed that MILF was replacing the TK.

Wait.... What??? which genius came up for the acronym MILF?? I did a search for it related to Disney World and I got some rather interesting websites..

I know what we can do now.... We can start a huge traditionalists vs purists debate

Nebrfan

I must be in the minority, but I really didn't (and don't) have a big opinion on it either way. Happy for all you folks who are glad it's coming down though. We probably won't be there until next August so I expect lots of changes by then.

Mansion Butler

Between the tombstones and the hat, I'm not sure how you can hate the tombstones more. I really actually don't mind them. I'd like them gone, but it doesn't affect me if they stay.

The hat, though. . . I hate the hat even more than the wand.

EPCOT_1138

I'm glad they're taking down the wand. I doubt that they'll take down the hat, because it is the symbol of MGM (besides the water tower, which I never thought was a grand symbol). It would be like Disney removing Spaceship Earth from Epcot or removing The Tree of Life from Animal Kingdom and so on.

But, I agree the tombstones need to be removed next. No one in my family has ever liked the tombstones.

BuzzComplexCM

Just out of curiosity, Do people go into the parks and enjoy them anymore? :shrug: I know when I go into the parks I am just thrilled to be there for all the attractions, shows, and everything else they have to offer. I find it to be more fun exploring the park rather sitting there and wishing death upon a wand or hat.

nibblesandbits

:lol: I know!

I'm sorry that a few rude people have decided to make you keep your mouth shut. I agree with the fact that it must be good to prove people right. Thank you for your inside info. :wave:

On the Wand note: I didn't really have an opinion either, but I gather most of it will be down by my trip in Sept. So, I guess I'll be happy to see it in person.

DDuckFan130

Just out of curiosity, Do people go into the parks and enjoy them anymore? :shrug: I know when I go into the parks I am just thrilled to be there for all the attractions, shows, and everything else they have to offer. I find it to be more fun exploring the park rather sitting there and wishing death upon a wand or hat.
You're not alone :wave:

And I go 2-3 times a year...and I go to enjoy myself not curse to Eisner or whoever because of a wand :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Ok... cool... the wand is gone, or will be. I still say that they should melt down the scrap from the wand... and use it to build a new sub-structure, for a new pavilion to replace the next biggest eyesore, Wonders of Life. :D :cool:

Goof-Man

Agreed. If people actually hated the wond that much they would not have gone to Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom