IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

cherrynegra

Pam, I'm going to submit your name for sainthood. It can't be easy dealing with everyone's reservations and then trying to organize events for us on top of that. Thanks for all the hours you've put in and will be putting in to make this event a memorable one for all of us attending. :wave:

KevinPage

Original Poster
rosebud's mom said:
I know I'm relatively new here, but I really wish someone would explain the inside jokes about the goats and getting bailed out ..........
Should I be scared away from attending the meet ? ( Or, more likely, am I going to fit right in ! ? :veryconfu :animwink: )

I have no idea about the goat slop as well (nor do I have any concern either :D )

Gucci65

wdwhoneymooner said:
Can't wait to meet y'all down there!! We'll be there to celebrate our son's 4th birthday (December 7th). Anyone need a lift from Atlanta? Gucci65?

We are cheating - we going to fly, just waiting to see who is going to end up with our money....Delta or Airtran.

Funny thing is after we all meet in Orlando, our families will bump into each other all over L'ville. :lol:

Haven't paid off my room yet in case I need to be added to the magical gathering.

Can't wait to see what Pam has come up with........................ :sohappy:

BwanaBob

mkt said:
Mike,

are you gonna be the one who tells Ilko he can't come?

He's already made reservations for the goats, as well as gotten their updates machine readable passports.

I think he's coming :D
It's not that I'm against the goats, per se...

It's just...well...
I'm tired of being kicked out of restaurants and the such.
There's just NO control!

Do you have any idea how many pairs of pants I went through the last time?!? Ask Brad! He lost his favorite Spiderman pajamas.

BwanaBob

KevinPage said:
I have no idea about the goat slop as well (nor do I have any concern either :D )
Nice cover-up Kev! :D

(Kevin won't admit it, but he reluctantly took-on the title of "Grand-master Goat" during the last fiasco)

...BTW Kev...thanks for talking to the officers about the mishap at the Adventurer's Club. We ALL appreciated it! :wave:

KevinPage

Original Poster
BwanaBob said:
Nice cover-up Kev! :D
(Kevin won't admit it, but he reluctantly took-on the title of "Grand-master Goat" during the last fiasco)...BTW Kev...thanks for talking to the officers about the mishap at the Adventurer's Club. We ALL appreciated it! :wave:

What in the world are you babbling about :confused: Oh wait, you are having a converstion with Rob, so of course you go on babbling endlessly (surprising as Rob doesn't usually let you get a word in edge-wise) :)

PhilharMagician

So are we now having a Magical Goat Gathering????????? I am scared of whats going be on the menu now! Denim and Corduroy buffett with flannel pajamas for desert. :hammer: :D

wannabeBelle

disneytati said:
Sorry, but I am still too brazilian to understand such kind of talk... :confused:
Tati, I am with you and I Am not Brazilian at all!!!!!!! Im sure the goats are all very nice but can we get back to the business of the Meet?? Please PM or E mail me if you are thinking about attending. If there are any decisions to be made for this Meet only the people who have expressed an interest in attending will be notified!!! Let your voice be heard!!!! Notice I said Heard not Herd!!!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, boys.....what's with the goats? Please tell me it's not some nasty little joke that has to do with lonely shepards.........

Let's get going on this meet already! Any and all CM's and Floriday residents who are going to attend, please contact wannabebelle ASAP. I am trying to plan something special for the HOLIDAYS so lets get our names in for the Meet. I expect to hear from The Mom, Stitch79, MKT, Invero, IrrawaddyErik, Turkey, etc....... Let's go

Pam :xmas:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Too bad the "main event" is on the 4th, that's the day of my birthday, and while I'll be able to partake in the other activities during the day, I won't be able to make it at night because I 'must' go out to dinner with the family.

It'll be nice to meet everyone though! :)

rosebud's mom

Will there be any planned activities on the 5th ? I don't think we can get there in time for the 4th. Other than Men in Kilts, :animwink: is there anything in the works ?

figmentmom

*sigh* Sure wish I could be at this meet, but I can't be there. I had a great time at the July meet, though! I know you'll all have a terrific time (goat activities and all...) :lol:

wannabeBelle

foxfire said:
What's the official word on the meet? And what is this incident at the Adventurers Club?
What official word would you like?? The Official Meet is on!!! The 4th is when we will be doing our Special Event. I just spoke with Pam and Kevin on this and we have received some finalized details from Disney. We are going to be doing a private dinner, it is a catered affair and is NOT going to be held in any restaurant that you could normally eat at in Disneyworld. This is a private affair specifically for the WDWMagic Members, their friends and family. Either Pam or myself will be posting the specific menus items and the cost involved tonight, but the Meet is definitely on!!! As far as the 5th, I Am doing a meet with some people from another board involving the Kilted Lads. Obviously all are welcome to that as well. Let me know if you are interested!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom