It's a.........

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
GIRL!

:sohappy:

Ok, but it's really only a "hypothetical" girl. They couldn't tell one way or the other so, because they didn't see a... ahem... thingy, it has to be a girl. (This baby was packaged up so tight you couldn't see a dang thing!).

Another ultrasound in 3 weeks should be able to get a clearer picture.

tigsmom

GIRL!

Ok, but it's really only a "hypothetical" girl. They couldn't tell one way or the other so, because they didn't see a... ahem... thingy, it has to be a girl. (This baby was packaged up so tight you couldn't see a dang thing!).

Another ultrasound in 3 weeks should be able to get a clearer picture.

Don't buy all pink things just yet :lol:

Congratulations!! You know how much I love my 2 Princesses. :king:
When are you guys due?

Erika

Better luck in 3 weeks!

I assume that everything else is good, baby is healthy, etc. Congrats! Those little ultrasound peeks are so exciting!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Better luck in 3 weeks!

I assume that everything else is good, baby is healthy, etc. Congrats! Those little ultrasound peeks are so exciting!

9/18.

Yes, perfectly healthy. It was AMAZING to see how much detail (aside from the IMPORTANT THINGS!!!!) there is. So cool to see the 4 chambers of the heart! The little hands looked like The Thing from Fantastic 4 :lol: .

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As the father of 3 girls I will give you this piece of advice. Next time you get the chance look in the mirror at you hairline and know that it will never be as close to the front as it is now. I would also like to recommend that around age 11 you put a few human heads on pikes in you front yard with signs that read "boy friend that ticked dad off 1,2,3" and so on.:lol:

mousefan1972

The same thing happened to us at our daughter's ultrasound... the baby wasn't cooperating and the sonographer's "best guess" was girl, and lo and behold... she's a girl, alright. :lol: Congrats!!

Oh, and she's due on my b-day... :D

sbkline

My wife is due 8 weeks from today and according to the sonogram 12 weeks ago, it appears to be a girl. But like you, the guy told us not to paint the room just yet. But there is a woman at work who swore up and down that our son would be a boy when my wife was pregnant with him, and now she is just as positive that this one's a girl. I really want a girl, but I'm not gonna get too excited until I look between the legs that first time. :ROFLOL:

Congratulations on your upcoming one, whether it's a boy or a girl. :wave:

Number_6

Hey Brian, congrats! Whether it's a boy or a girl, it's an amazing feeling to be a dad. My daughter is the older child and is turning 13 this year. Thankfully, she hasn't shown interest in boys just yet, or at least not the ones she goes to school with, but I can tell you that I'm working on my disapproving glare now so I'll have it down when I need it. :lol:

Number_6

My wife is due 8 weeks from today and according to the sonogram 12 weeks ago, it appears to be a girl. But like you, the guy told us not to paint the room just yet. But there is a woman at work who swore up and down that our son would be a boy when my wife was pregnant with him, and now she is just as positive that this one's a girl. I really want a girl, but I'm not gonna get too excited until I look between the legs that first time. :ROFLOL:

Congratulations on your upcoming one, whether it's a boy or a girl. :wave:

Congratulations are in order for you as well. If it does end up being a boy, what are you thinking of for a name?

PotteryGal

Congratulations!

As the father of 3 girls I will give you this piece of advice. Next time you get the chance look in the mirror at you hairline and know that it will never be as close to the front as it is now. I would also like to recommend that around age 11 you put a few human heads on pikes in you front yard with signs that read "boy friend that ticked dad off 1,2,3" and so on.:lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:We plan to tell all future prospects for my daughter that we have extra shovels, and since behind our backyard is a memorial garden, we know where to hide the body. :animwink: And yes, she is 11 (almost 12 on Wed).

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Congratulations are in order for you as well. If it does end up being a boy, what are you thinking of for a name?

Hehe, you're only asking because you have a feeling that it's going to be named after a Boston sports figure aren't you ;)

You are correct.

I'll tell you when we know for sure. :)

Congratulations!:sohappy:

My baby has no desire to reveal anything. After multiple ultrasounds they weren't able to see enough to guess. Luckily I don't have to much longer for the baby to keep hiding. (Due on Wed :sohappy:)

Disneybird

Girls are wonderful. I have 2, all grown up now. My husband had to just look at guys and it would scare them to death. He has that "I will hunt you down and kill you" look. He even wrote down license plate numbers from cars driven by guys we weren't real familiar with. But to those girls, he's just a big softie. Our youngest looked at him at about the age of 16 and said, "Dad, you see this little finger, you're wrapped around it." :lol:

Enjoy your little ones, they grow up way too fast.

DormaNesbit

Congratulations Brian! I love my 2 princeses, but yes their age is starting get me. Mine are 13 and 11 and boy sometimes I want to ship them to their mom-mom (my 17year old wants them shipped to mom-mom too!). I do love Master Yoda's advice, now when to find the heads?! LOL

Nemo14

Congratulations Brian - no matter what the baby is, your life will never be the same, but boy those little girls can sure steal their daddy's hearts! :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Congratulations Brian - no matter what the baby is, your life will never be the same, but boy those little girls can sure steal their daddy's hearts! :D

I'm sure they can :) Don't worry, if it is a little girl...she won't have to steal it...I'll gladly hand it right over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom