Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

The good old days when Roger Rabbit still existed and the characters actually mingled in the park versus hanging under an umbrella.

I read on comingsoon.net that a roger rabbit movie is in the works...I have no idea it it will be a follow up or a remake...

EpcotServo

I read on comingsoon.net that a roger rabbit movie is in the works...I have no idea it it will be a follow up or a remake...

Roger Rabbit Salvation: Coming 2009

Roger Rabbit: "You gotta help me Detective, pbbbbuhhhleeese!"

John Conner: "You think you're human?"

Yes, I know I used this joke before. worth it.

Vernonpush

Maybe they need:
energizer-bunny-page.jpg

AEfx

I would cry tears of joy.

I wouldn't believe it at all if they hadn't already gotten rid of the ugly wand, but ever since that happened I'm much more of a believer. :)

SWatsi

To me, Hollywood Boulevard looks so different in the "before" photos. Has there been any other changes down there between 00BH (Before Hat) and 09WH (With Hat)?

Love the youtube video!

Expo_Seeker40

I don't think it's changed too much. :confused: I know they added Sunset Blvd around 1993/4, but other than that I can't think of too many other changes.

EPCOT Explorer

To me, Hollywood Boulevard looks so different in the "before" photos. Has there been any other changes down there between 00BH (Before Hat) and 09WH (With Hat)?

Love the youtube video!

Just the trees...And maybe a sign or two. MGM really hasn't changed visually...save for the BAH.

Lucky...:lol:

Disneyson 1

Yeah, the GP would be upset if it was totally distroyed. Some have the hat in their memory as the castle of the park. It'd be hard to change that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom