Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

EPCOT Explorer

What happened to the Epcot Wand? Is it in storage or did they really clear it away?

Dead.:drevil:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSLW9xNGMhU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSLW9xNGMhU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:sohappy:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They ripped it down with much violence!
I have a good sized chunk of it, and handed out some small bits at Epcot's 25th.
Cut through, sawn off, dumped. Gone.

Here`s my bit:

Attachments

• My wand bits.jpg
    My wand bits.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 80

stonehill1968

Check the D23 website for an interesting pic!

Just went to the D23 website (and yes, I joined . . .) and the first page to open shows the "old" view up the Boulevard to the theatre WITHOUT THE HAT! Maybe this was in honor of the 20th, and maybe it's a case of back to the future . . .

HMF

Just went to the D23 website (and yes, I joined . . .) and the first page to open shows the "old" view up the Boulevard to the theatre WITHOUT THE HAT! Maybe this was in honor of the 20th, and maybe it's a case of back to the future . . .
It looks like the site is using the Earful Tower to represent the park too.

jt04

It looks like the site is using the Earful Tower to represent the park too.

The clouds in the background of the cover photo look like the hollywood mountains. Great effect by the photog. I hope when they remove the hat they really use top of the line lighting effects on the theater.

Maybe they will even add a forced perspective mountain facade on top of the GMR building that has a miniature hollywood sign on it.

EPCOT Explorer

The clouds in the background of the cover photo look like the hollywood mountains. Great effect by the photog. I hope when they remove the hat they really use top of the line lighting effects on the theater.

Maybe they will even add a forced perspective mountain facade on top of the GMR building that has a miniature hollywood sign on it.

Where on the hated website is this...?:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom