Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

aladdin2007

Epcot's theme is futuristic, so the Hat wouldn't fit the theme. I don't know what Disney should do with that hat.

Flatten it,,,, or I would really like to tell TDO what they can do with it...... :angelic: :)

Actually I would love for Turner Classic Movies to come in and sponsor the Great Movie Ride, and demand the hat be taken down like Siemens did with the wand.

dgp602

I know this is old, but it shows how hard WDI worked to create hollywood blvd and the chinese theater.
I would recommend watching from 5:19 and 8:09. "Its incredible!"

WOW! Excellent 3 min segment. I like the quote from the Imagineer " the Chinese theater is the castle at the end of Main St"! How did all that change?? Who thought that blocking the "castle" ( theater ) was a great idea? I see now how the hat completely changes the story and feel of DHS.....

Goofyernmost

I saw Aslan! He's right over there! :)

Oh, the hat? Destroy it by dropping it onto Mission Space, thus ridding the world of that attraction too.
Seriously, anyone that calls that HAT an attraction, even closely comparable to Mission: Space, isn't paying attention.;)

Wilt Dasney

Reminder from an older thread where I posted this four years ago. We're less than 3 months from this fateful (or not remotely fateful, but kind of interesting to me) date.

Studios days pre-Hat: 4,533
Studios days post-Hat: 2,905 and counting

If the Hat survives to Feb. 26, 2014, the park will officially have had more days with the Hat than without the Hat. :)

I'm not sure why I calculated that, other than the fact that I've never known the park without the Hat and it's been there almost a decade now. Every day it stays up is more people who would be surprised to walk in and see it gone. :lol:

RAXIP

Much of the 2014 merchandise uses the Earful Tower.

2014 autograph books and pin set has this logo, too.

Though I wouldn't use any merchandise as an indicator one way or another.

WDWoptmist

Ugh I hope that BAH goes away I was at HS last night and all I could think was how nice it would be to look down Hollywood and see the Chinese Theater and not that BAH, the hat itself is cool but in such a bad spot :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom