Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

IowaHawks7

And yet this thread started on May 1, 2009 and the damn hat is still there. They must be waiting for another hurricane to hopefully blow the hat up I-4 to Universal.
So then if it lands in UNI then its copyright infringement and Disney sues UNI and in return gets the rights to Marvel and then they have full rights to the the characters, maybe in the mean time it could land on WWHOP and destroy that so then Disney wins everything in the end.. Has to be the plan.

MOXOMUMD

So then if it lands in UNI then its copyright infringement and Disney sues UNI and in return gets the rights to Marvel and then they have full rights to the the characters, maybe in the mean time it could land on WWHOP and destroy that so then Disney wins everything in the end.. Has to be the plan.
WWHOP would cast a 'Protego' spell to stop the BAH. Better yet, it could cast an 'Evanesco' spell and the BAH would cease to exist. We all win.

The Empress Lilly

I bought myself one of those calendars at DL today. I love it.
* checks calendars *

Ooh, they're awesome indeed! I need to get myself one of those!

tfc339847SMALL.jpg

Goofyernmost

I love it too. I'm not even that big a fan of Dr. Seuss - I just love how well-conceived and well-built that little area is.
Everything, right down to the trash cans are "artistically" in theme. Not just a slapped on decal, but a trash can that is designed like the land it's in. They did that with HP as well, probably more, but I noticed those two immediately.

Rob562

Love those calendars, but someone used the new WDW Space Mountain attraction poster rather than an older version like everything else.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom